Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at these forums for a while now, but i never bothered to make an account until i saw this, Sorry if its a repost or whatever though

I was looking at the Watch The Throne website source code just to see if there was any secret links or anything like that, but then i saw the tracklist in the source code.

[*]****** in paris
[*]Otis
[*]Like The Mob
[*]New Day
[*]Primetime
[*]No Church in The Wild
[*]Who gon Stop us me / Spazz / Murder / Excellence
[*]King Martin
[*]H.A.M
[*]Why I Love You So
[*]Illest Motherfucker Alive
[*]Gotta Have It
[*]Welcome To The Temple
[*]Whole Lifetime
Not sure if this is old or anything, or its been posted before. But if this is the actual tracklist it means Lift off, Thats my Bitch, The Joy, Sweet Baby Jesus, and Welcome to the Jungle arent gonna be on WTT. But some new tracks are going to replace them. Not sure if they are just renamed if they are actually not on the album, but either way its pretty interesting

·
Registered
24,424 Posts
welcome to the jungle looks like its renamed welcome to the temple and i wouldnt be surprised if sweet baby jesus was renamed king martain

would be unfortunate for lift off to be cut tho....but i kinda got that suspicion when they released otis and not lift off

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Noise said:
I've been looking at these forums for a while now, but i never bothered to make an account until i saw this, Sorry if its a repost or whatever though

I was looking at the Watch The Throne website source code just to see if there was any secret links or anything like that, but then i saw the tracklist in the source code.

Not sure if this is old or anything, or its been posted before. But if this is the actual tracklist it means Lift off, Thats my Bitch, The Joy, Sweet Baby Jesus, and Welcome to the Jungle arent gonna be on WTT. But some new tracks are going to replace them. Not sure if they are just renamed if they are actually not on the album, but either way its pretty interesting
whole lifetime/summer of love was gonna be on watch the throne? :cryfam:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.