Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
28,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sick and tired of every rap album having that shitty pop song just so it can be a hit single. every single one sucks. my dad said the other day that the best songs of artists go on the radio and called empire state of mind jays best song ever so with tht in mind this future single aggrivates me even more

why dont they go off the typical lane and make murder to excellence the next single. ohh wait no chorus so naaa not the best song off the album

best song off wtt will be lift off because its the most successful according to the general public and my pops :cmon:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
CupsofdaXO said:
im sick and tired of every rap album having that shitty pop song just so it can be a hit single. every single one sucks. my dad said the other day that the best songs of artists go on the radio and called empire state of mind jays best song ever so with tht in mind this future single aggrivates me even more

why dont they go off the typical lane and make murder to excellence the next single. ohh wait no chorus so naaa not the best song off the album

best song off wtt will be lift off because its the most successful according to the general public and my pops :cmon:
LOOL empire state of mind comment
empire state of mind was a dope track doe didn't mind it as a single, jay performed it at the VMA got me hyped for the album.
Lift off is garbage though, embarrassing , i dnt tink it will trend but its a travesty either way

·
Registered
15,497 Posts
CupsofdaXO said:

****** trying to make money. wat u expect.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.