Kanye to The banner

81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
Don C. said:
Everybody who hates it go listen to it on a big soundsystem. It sounds alot better in a car for some reason. actually it sounds GOAT tbh :datass:
I Did this.& It Sounded Epic As Hell :datass:

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Jose345 said:
I Did this.& It Sounded Epic As Hell :datass:
i know!!! i think it's because those heavy drum kick thingys spread out more in the car, and aren't so overpowering like they are in headphones.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
Don C. said:
i know!!! i think it's because those heavy drum kick thingys spread out more in the car, and aren't so overpowering like they are in headphones.
Right? smh.I love every song on WTT Tbh,My Favortie album of the year.Cole world won't cut it.I like em.Neither will Take Care.Idc who he has on it.& when I Heard The R.E.D. Album LOOOB LMAO Smh.Piece of shit known as a album.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Jose345 said:
Right? smh.I love every song on WTT Tbh,My Favortie album of the year.Cole world won't cut it.I like em.Neither will Take Care.Idc who he has on it.& when I Heard The R.E.D. Album LOOOB LMAO Smh.Piece of shit known as a album.
right. J.Cole needs to go to some good outside production, he uses the same drums on all his sh*t and it just sounds ridiculous. It'll end up being a solid 7, better than finally famous, worse than Take Care.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
Don C. said:
right. J.Cole needs to go to some good outside production, he uses the same drums on all his sh*t and it just sounds ridiculous. It'll end up being a solid 7, better than finally famous, worse than Take Care.
Well I Hope take care is not like thank me later.Cause 40 Mostly produced it.Im only looking forward to the song with the weeknd.

But Cole world is gonna be good.But not better than WTT.Technically no album will be for this year

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Jose345 said:
Well I Hope take care is not like thank me later.Cause 40 Mostly produced it.Im only looking forward to the song with the weeknd.

But Cole world is gonna be good.But not better than WTT.Technically no album will be for this year
sonically there aren't even any producers that can compete with Kanye. I'm realy impressed with S1's sound right now tho. Not to say he's anywhere near Kanye's relm, but that Excellence beat he did :datass: Take CAre will be dope tho

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
Don C. said:
sonically there aren't even any producers that can compete with Kanye. I'm realy impressed with S1's sound right now tho. Not to say he's anywhere near Kanye's relm, but that Excellence beat he did :datass: Take CAre will be dope tho
Yeah Who GON STOP ME???

& NO CHRUCH AND MURDER TO EXCELLENCE? omg lmao.

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
Yea take care is gonna be pretty nice i cant lie, i dont fuck wit drake like i use to no ****, but i know that shit gonna be hot, new waka gonna be insane ferrari boyz was terrible disappointing shit, red is gonna be good cole world still gonna bang not AOTY shit tho, overall this is one of the best hip hop years we've had in a LONG time.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
I died when i heard Jay's verse on who gon stop me,IT WAS AMAZING and on why i love you so

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
barrano247 said:
Yea take care is gonna be pretty nice i cant lie, i dont fuck wit drake like i use to no ****, but i know that shit gonna be hot, new waka gonna be insane ferrari boyz was terrible disappointing shit, red is gonna be good cole world still gonna bang not AOTY shit tho, overall this is one of the best hip hop years we've had in a LONG time.
But nothing's fucking with Watch the throne tbh

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Don C. said:
Everybody who hates it go listen to it on a big soundsystem. It sounds alot better in a car for some reason. actually it sounds GOAT tbh :datass:
This. Blasting it in my car >>>>>> Headphones.

If that piece of shit How to Love is killing than Lift Off definitely will. Beyonce/Jay Z/Kanye West!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? Radio is all about names.

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
Lift Off could of been so incredible but Ye ruined the song by mumbling, not even singing, mumbling. If Ye would have sung it could have been could or rap-sung but he decided to mumble bullshit over the song. Then Jay Z tries to do the same thing. I was thinking to myself, what if they used the drums at the of Lift Off and rapped over that with the synths still but and still had Beyonce doing the hook. :allears:

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
JRAM said:
This. Blasting it in my car >>>>>> Headphones.

If that piece of shit How to Love is killing than Lift Off definitely will. Beyonce/Jay Z/Kanye West!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? Radio is all about names.
it really is.

81 - 100 of 136 Posts