Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant shake the feeling that im just some simulation in a simulation world, like when i look at the sky it looks like some video game barrier like the player cant go past here, i constantly feel like im just in some experiment or something, and everything in the world looks really unfamiliar and weird, unnatural

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im also always ashtonished by wverything i see, like i didnt expect to see that

the only thing that seems real here is music and emotion

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Life is weird. What happens when we die? We decease for eternity as our families and friends continue to live on. Perhaps we are incarnated to live another life on this earth. Maybe our soul wanders another dimension. Maybe we go to Heaven/ Hell. No one knows :mystery:

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Masked Mamba said:
Life is weird. What happens when we die? We decease for eternity as our families and friends continue to live on. Perhaps we are incarnated to live another life on this earth. Maybe our soul wanders another dimension. Maybe we go to Heaven/ Hell. No one knows :mystery:
either reincarnated to another dimension of something of just live eternally in the soul dimension

or maybe everytime we die we fall into another dimension andand begin another life in another place

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
I dont like thinking about it.
Me neither but I've decided when we die we become a ball of invisible energy that can roam the galaxy(ies) at light speed, so it's cool.

Edit: Light speed would be pretty slow actually, faster than light speed.  :ohno:

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Shaman said:
either reincarnated to another dimension of something of just live eternally in the soul dimension

or maybe everytime we die we fall into another dimension andand begin another life in another place
Have you read the Egg? Thats a total :psyboom: Its been posted here before.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts