Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It feels like I'm learning everything again for the first time occasionally.

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
i hate it when you try to think back to a time and you just cant relate to that person you were at all

or you dont even have any memories from that time

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SCOUSER said:
i hate it when you try to think back to a time and you just cant relate to that person you were at all

or you dont even have any memories from that time
how old are you? And why don't you like when you can't relate to who you were?

Personally I like who I am rn currently even tho I've made more mistakes I'm still learning. I used to think when you get older you just peak and just stay the same, but I'm constantly changing x don't see myself stopping till I die.

I just wish I had this knowledge when I was younger :jordancry:

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
konnichiwa bitches

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
... DEICIDE LP said:
I would hang out with you
hanging out with another man :dash:

:hah: I would hang with you too *****, you got some intriguing threads.

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
nakeinA said:
how old are you? And why don't you like when you can't relate to who you were?

Personally I like who I am rn currently even tho I've made more mistakes I'm still learning. I used to think when you get older you just peak and just stay the same, but I'm constantly changing x don't see myself stopping till I die.

I just wish I had this knowledge when I was younger :jordancry:

and i don't know. it just makes me realise how fragile our personalities are, always changing, and fucks with my sense of self

often there are memories and little reminders that do make me feel like i've always been me too though

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SCOUSER said:

and i don't know. it just makes me realise how fragile our personalities are, always changing, and fucks with my sense of self

often there are memories and little reminders that do make me feel like i've always been me too though
i definitely understand and can relate. That's the mystery of life I guess :mystery: finding out who we are :khaled:

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Change is good, change is what makes us humane. Being at the same place in life is insanity... Thinking the same way doesn't show resolution it shows short sightedness...

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
okay max you are acting weird. You need to stop thinking about Mr. Jefferson

1 - 12 of 12 Posts