Kanye to The banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life In a Daydream" is a documentary piece I made for YouTube & Sundance's "Life In A Day" competition. Produced by Ridley Scott & directed by Kevin McDonald, the project will review over 50,000 documentary submissions & ultimately choose the most intriguing footage to create a final documentary.

If my piece is critiqued as one of the top 15 overall, I will receive an invitation to the 2011 Sundance Film Festival...

...wish me luck.

Never underestimate the power of daydreaming...

-Aram Bedrossian

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stinky said:
man this is dope as fuck, seriously. The shots are great, the panning is awesome and the focusing in and out to emphasize certain aspects/ideas of this film was dead on.. the colors were great too.. great contrast levels?? i unno if dats the right term. But this was dope man.. at first it seems a bit underwhelming you know? i thought the storyline was gonna become more inspiring or it was going to start turning the opposite direction for you.. but i still like the whole concept behind this. Its kind of depressing but uplifting at the same time.. i think thast what you intended it to be right??
but dope shit none the less! If there was anything to criticize.. it was the way you delivered you stories.. at times you could have added more insight to your whole concept.. maybe some slow-mo shots woulda been cool ina film like this too? ha. but yeah shit was dope man, i hope you prove your dad wrong, for real.
Thanks for your time to watch it and give feedback, i really appreciate it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
id love to watch it.. but i cant...
these mac comps at the school wont allow youtube.. (-_-)

imma check it out later man

·
Registered
323 Posts
just seen it

nice shit dude...
i swear you seem like your official.. like famous or something...lol
dope shit bruh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts