Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So fam

Where do you go/have you went to study what you need to know in life? Shit like tax returns, loans, leasing, credit, down payments, passports, mortgaging, etc?

even business shit like stocks, upcharge, dow jones, retail vs wholesale price, etc.

y'all usually look online or what I'm bout to refreshen up my mind with everything. gotta maneuver thru life like a motherfuckin jaguar :whew:

STAY WOKE

bigmancam said:
say wallahi said:
treat yourself like a business. For example, if you're the ceo of a company, and your company is failing you are going to do everything in your power to help your company correct? you create a plan that helps you succeed and reach your goals. Have this same approach about your life, find out what your goals are, what your missing in life, understand where you currently are and be honest with yourself. Don't create any dissolution for yourself, don't half ass shit, you need to work hard if you want to have an exceptional life, you need to work on all the components that make you, and work on the things that will get you to where you need to go. This is obviously different for everyone, but the first step is planning for everything you are lacking. Organization, time management, management skills, what are you interested in? keep asking yourself questions and coming up with answers, always criticize yourself and try to do better than you did yesterday or the day before, constantly staying in motion. Sooner or later, your level of thinking will be at such a high level, you won't even realize it. Creating good habits is key, and also carrying a relentless persona that doesn't submit to fear or anxiety, have utmost confidence in yourself and your abilities, allow yourself to fail, let life become your playground, take risks, and don't listen to anyone other than yourself, but don't take what you know for fact, always question, and always advance. And above all.. PATIENCE is key.. life is all decisions, if you rush decisions, you may hinder yourself from another. Always try to keep as many options open, and if none are open.. wait.. and ground yourself. Don't be someone who can be easily swayed, don't let addiction and material control your decisions, if something doesn't benefit you its not worth your time.. this is hard to dissociate, people think that there friends and family have the best interest in you when it's the exact opposite.

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Universe said:
I'd like to know this as well, pretty sure there are some online sites that can teach you shit like this
there's gotta be

i gotta look all this shit up. school don't teach you these at their core

i need to glo :ffpu:

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bigmancam said:
my parents for teaching me all that financial shit
my mom only teach me financial shit when she yell at me for doing some dumb shit :hah:

·
Banned
6,844 Posts
You didn't take a consumer economics class in high school? They covered stocks, loans, taxes and all that shit. Too bad I forgot most of it :jordanlaff:
Im fucked when I move out of my parents house :jordancry:

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
treat yourself like a business. For example, if you're the ceo of a company, and your company is failing you are going to do everything in your power to help your company correct? you create a plan that helps you succeed and reach your goals. Have this same approach about your life, find out what your goals are, what your missing in life, understand where you currently are and be honest with yourself. Don't create any dissolution for yourself, don't half ass shit, you need to work hard if you want to have an exceptional life, you need to work on all the components that make you, and work on the things that will get you to where you need to go. This is obviously different for everyone, but the first step is planning for everything you are lacking. Organization, time management, management skills, what are you interested in? keep asking yourself questions and coming up with answers, always criticize yourself and try to do better than you did yesterday or the day before, constantly staying in motion. Sooner or later, your level of thinking will be at such a high level, you won't even realize it. Creating good habits is key, and also carrying a relentless persona that doesn't submit to fear or anxiety, have utmost confidence in yourself and your abilities, allow yourself to fail, let life become your playground, take risks, and don't listen to anyone other than yourself, but don't take what you know for fact, always question, and always advance. And above all.. PATIENCE is key.. life is all decisions, if you rush decisions, you may hinder yourself from another. Always try to keep as many options open, and if none are open.. wait.. and ground yourself. Don't be someone who can be easily swayed, don't let addiction and material control your decisions, if something doesn't benefit you its not worth your time.. this is hard to dissociate, people think that there friends and family have the best interest in you when it's the exact opposite.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts