Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.

Okkk....so I am reaaaaaalllllly high right now.  Listening to the greatest rapper alive, Lupe Fiasco, and I start thinking, these 4 tracks after the cool (Shining Down, I'm Beamin', Go to Sleep, and The Show Goes On.  And I started thinking, these songs could narrate the last couple years.

So Shining Down is like, right after cool.  He's big, max popularity.  All these bad rappers are like underground because Lupe is shining down and rap peace is on earth.  It's very musical and green. But things aren't great because no one knows what's coming next.  Time goes by, and Lupe-The-Sun starts to set.

Then things get worse...'maybe Lupe has gone too far' some say, and the future of lasers is in doubt.  But lupe knows the future almost, and he's like sitting there sayin 'I'm beamin'.  It's like, 'don't worry guys, i got this'.  A little hope that it'll be out soon, now we start to realize it's been a while since the cool.

Then Go to Sleep.  It's been almost a year since I'm Beamin'.  Things are looking desperate.  "Where are you" the fans call, and there is no answer.  It's winter in FiascoLand ladies and gentlemen.  Then, suddenly, beneath the ice comes a rumble.  It's lupe fiasco, emerging from the depths.  To remind us he's still here.  He hasn't gone anywhere.  He's a little down....but he still believes he can overcome this. 

Finally.....The Show Goes On! All of a sudden, he is back, and has a marching band behind him.  It's the glorious return of Lupe Fiasco, the beginning of a new era.  LASERS!!!

A match made in heaven set the fires of hell....I'll Be!

Anyway, yeah this post will probably be banned or something (curse the system! drat, you coppers!) but yeah.  Honestly, I love lupe fiasco.  What can I say?

Also, lupe, if you're listening....Go to Sleep was awesome!!!! I love it.  I hope you have more songs like this in the future.  I mean, modest mouse whatever is good for a single....but i need some the cool on my cool if you know what i mean.  Some epic stuff.  Deeeep lyricism.  Go to Sleep was tight.  No more of this rock nonsense.  Come on man.  Except state run radio that's a tight one.

FnF Up!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Moodmuzik said:
Welcome

edit: now that I read your post get the fuck out

*bumps Hello/Goodbye*
Hahhahaaha! I thought Mood didn't like "Rock Lupe" tho?

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
A stoner that likes Lupe? Learn something new everyday huh

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
hahahahaha.....I appreciate the enthusiasm but next time don't start off a post with "ok so Im realllly high right now"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts