Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, that's right. I just checked out 30 albums from the library, including but not limited to:

Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot
Clipse - Till The Casket Drops
Led Zeppelin - Mothership
Curren$y - Pilot Talk
Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon
Tech N9ne - KOD
Radiohead - In Rainbows
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head

I'm excited...both to listen, and to stop using m3diafire so fucking much! :epic:

Also, I lold when I saw Birdman, Bow Wow, and Hurricane Chris albums. :hah:

·
Registered
62,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Daddy Fat Sax said:
Damn that's dope as fuck. My library only has homeless people eating pages outta the books.
LOL!

I was surprised at the shit they had. I also picked up GRODT and some other stuff. I always thought libraries only had dusty boring crap so I was pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
401 Posts
JRG.Blizzard said:
LOL!

I was surprised at the shit they had. I also picked up GRODT and some other stuff. I always thought libraries only had dusty boring crap so I was pleasantly surprised.
Libraries are great. Books are dope, some have movies and shit, they got computers, it's always quiet. When you gotta do projects, they're like heaven on earth tbh.

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
libraries have good cds :slick: ...at least the new libraries....the old smelly ones have like miles davis and shit

·
Registered
14,731 Posts
ill said:
libraries have good cds :slick: ...at least the new libraries....the old smelly ones have like miles davis and shit
lmao!!! aye wait wait wait...but Bitches Brew is that crack doe!!!

·
Registered
62,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SupaDupa said:
Explicit?
I got a few explicit ones. Lucious, Pilot Talk, KOD, & Joe Budden's Padded Room.

The clean ones are: GRODT, The Big Bang, Till the Casket Drops, and Man On The Moon.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
JRG.Blizzard said:
I got a few explicit ones. Lucious, Pilot Talk, KOD, & Joe Budden's Padded Room.

The clean ones are: GRODT, The Big Bang, Till the Casket Drops, and Man On The Moon.
At least half of them are. I had no clue libraries had music cus I always just buy books from Amazon :/
I might have to see what the ones in my area have :h5:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts