Kanye to The banner

What Do You Identify As?

261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
What do we all think about the pushback Frank's gotten about PrEP+ ?

I get the point that it may not be the most accurate portrayal of that era, but it seems a little much to do about nothing tbh.  And making the unfounded accusation that Gilead funded the party was a lame take

·
Premium Member
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
The amount of people in both the twitter posts and franks tumblr post who weren’t aware of what PrEP even was in almost 2020, though...... concerning

·
Registered
15,168 Posts
Irish 🏳️‍🌈 said:
The amount of people in both the twitter posts and franks tumblr post who weren’t aware of what PrEP even was in almost 2020, though...... concerning
Another reason why it was a good idea

·
Registered
48,441 Posts
Irish 🏳️‍🌈 said:
What do we all think about the pushback Frank's gotten about PrEP+ ?

I get the point that it may not be the most accurate portrayal of that era, but it seems a little much to do about nothing tbh.  And making the unfounded accusation that Gilead funded the party was a lame take
Feel like a lot of the people jumping to criticise are just clout chasing, especially that one guy who threw out the Gilead accusation, he knew exactly what he was doing.

That description of the night being like the old club days if people weren't dying or w/e was a bit dumb though

·
Registered
46,783 Posts
some members of my family are the last people to I want to come out to  in my life and I really just want to keep it smooth with them because I don't know if they're cool or not cool with LGBT people so how can I best bring this news to them? I hate hiding it.

I don't know their own stances regarding this but they've never been outright against LGBT peoples.

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
Sit with them one day and say “oh this person at my school came out today they made a big thing about it. Good for them I guess” and depending on their reaction you can plan for when you want to eventually tell them

Maybe give them subtle hints

Maybe they already know

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
If they were mad homophobic u would know

I’d test the waters by bringing it up and then telling them maybe if they react well to the lgbt topic

·
Registered
48,441 Posts
KELYE said:
Sit with them one day and say “oh this person at my school came out today they made a big thing about it. Good for them I guess” and depending on their reaction you can plan for when you want to eventually tell them

Maybe give them subtle hints

Maybe they already know
Feel like this gives everything away tbh, but I'd you really want to know

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
PSYCHO KILLER. said:
some members of my family are the last people to I want to come out to  in my life and I really just want to keep it smooth with them because I don't know if they're cool or not cool with LGBT people so how can I best bring this news to them? I hate hiding it.

I don't know their own stances regarding this but they've never been outright against LGBT peoples.
just get a septum piercing and see what their reaction is

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
i dont think i can ever put so much stock into someone ever again and I do not wanna date multiple people  :floyd: 

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Isaiah King said:
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Ktt 20:13 shut the fuck up bootlicker

261 - 280 of 301 Posts