Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Z

Guest
Joined
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whipped:

You're not "whipped" if you ditch your homies for your girl.

You're not "whipped" if you listen to what your girl says what and what not to do.
It means you respect the relationship.

Being whipped is really when she is a complete control freak and literally has you wrapped around her finger. Won't even let you see your own family. (Seen this before)

Love:

Most of y'all don't really understand what love is... I see a lot of "she broke up with me" or "I can't be in this relationship" or even problems between a couple type of threads and the popular responses are "leave her"

Like it's that easy. It ain't, step in their shoes, gotta know what love is and how it feels to let someone go that easy.

Real. 馃挴
 
Z

Guest
Joined
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gucci Mane said:
Highkey inspired by BJM thread

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=1724145.0
Highkey Relationship and "advice" inspired thread.
 
6

Guest
Joined
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Conflict of interest segway to improvised passion?..Let's see about that.
 

Registered
Joined
14,073 Posts
Part of the problem is all these people wanna seem like girls have less of an effect on them than they really do cause it makes them "weak". Like I guarantee everyone on here that's been like "I got this one bitch she cool I'm tryna fuck" in reality is sending heart eyes and kissy face emojis to her excited as fuck to get to spend time with that girl.

There's no shame in liking a girl and wanting to do things with her over your boys or whatever. The feeling of liking/loving someone and being with them is one of the best feelings you can get. We all need to stop acting like it ain't. And stop harassing your boys because they wanna experience it sometimes over playing fucking the same old basketball games with sweaty ******
 

Banned
Joined
1,864 Posts
moisture. said:
Part of the problem is all these people wanna seem like girls have less of an effect on them than they really do cause it makes them "weak". Like I guarantee everyone on here that's been like "I got this one bitch she cool I'm tryna fuck" in reality is sending heart eyes and kissy face emojis to her excited as fuck to get to spend time with that girl.

There's no shame in liking a girl and wanting to do things with her over your boys or whatever. The feeling of liking/loving someone and being with them is one of the best feelings you can get. We all need to stop acting like it ain't. And stop harassing your boys because they wanna experience it sometimes over playing fucking the same old basketball games with sweaty ******
this thread is too real :cry:
 

Registered
Joined
5,326 Posts
i agree OP.聽 i'll give an example of whipped

my roommate has been with his girl for 6 years.聽 he's such a bitch ass ***** that the other day he got hit by a car on his bike riding home from work.聽 he told us this and then says after the fact not to tell his girlfriend.聽 this kid is so scared of her that he won't tell her that he got into an accident.聽 everything he does he will always say to me and my other roommates "oh don't tell her" as if we would even tell her normally.聽 kid acts like he's hard too :hah:
 

Registered
Joined
7,862 Posts
If you don't peep other girls ass because of your gf you whipped my g, if you don't even look at other girls or comment on them you whipped b. if you become a pussy ass ***** because of a girl you whipped juskno
 

Registered
Joined
42,991 Posts
moisture. said:
Part of the problem is all these people wanna seem like girls have less of an effect on them than they really do cause it makes them "weak". Like I guarantee everyone on here that's been like "I got this one bitch she cool I'm tryna fuck" in reality is sending heart eyes and kissy face emojis to her excited as fuck to get to spend time with that girl.

There's no shame in liking a girl and wanting to do things with her over your boys or whatever. The feeling of liking/loving someone and being with them is one of the best feelings you can get. We all need to stop acting like it ain't. And stop harassing your boys because they wanna experience it sometimes over playing fucking the same old basketball games with sweaty ******
:cryfam:
 

Registered
Joined
945 Posts
AndrewInTheCut_ said:
You're not "whipped" if you ditch your homies for your girl.
Disagree. If you make plans with anyone, then ditch them to do something else, you low key a snake, would stop fucking with anyone that does that.
 
Z

Guest
Joined
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quezz said:
Disagree. If you make plans with anyone, then ditch them to do something else, you low key a snake, would stop fucking with anyone that does that.
done this before. But I had let my homies know what I was doing instead of ditching them completely, if you have friends that understand the concept of having a girlfriend and doing shit with her. They'll understand.
 

Banned
Joined
18,408 Posts
Quezz said:
Disagree. If you make plans with anyone, then ditch them to do something else, you low key a snake, would stop fucking with anyone that does that.
RT, this happened to me recently. I gave my friend a hot Spanish girl who fucking digged me and my friend told me to go away. *****, I was heated af.
 
Z

Guest
Joined
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Exclusive HD said:
RT, this happened to me recently. I gave my friend a hot Spanish girl who fucking digged me and my friend told me to go away. *****, I was heated af.
you gave ya homie a girl that was into you.

then got mad cuz he told you to go away


L
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top