Kanye to The banner

Let's share our drums

1060 Views 23 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  TROY
G
I don't have any good drums anymore so nothing from me, but WHAT YOU GOT? Zip em up and mediafire tbh.  :twisted:
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
i have a drum kits folder thats about 1 gig, i could work on zipping it up or RAR'in that shit and put it up here. I've got a shiiiiit ton of sounds

edit: anyone know where  I can upload ~500 mb package for free?
Anyone got a working Superslikuzi kit link?
G
dropbox maybe?
deviant said:
i have a drum kits folder thats about 1 gig, i could work on zipping it up or RAR'in that shit and put it up here. I've got a shiiiiit ton of sounds

edit: anyone know where  I can upload ~500 mb package for free?
farrrrrk, i don't want to be downloading 500mb files.

G
Why not? I can download a 500mb file in about 3 minutes tbh.
Rollie said:
farrrrrk, i don't want to be downloading 500mb files.
haha sorry i just wanted to be helpful. i'll check drop box.

edit: ima work on seperating them into a few smaller ones... hold up faaaam :twisted:
Let's not. Let's make our own drums!
Dutch Fool said:
Let's not. Let's make our own drums!
How?
Dutch Fool said:
Let's not. Let's make our own drums!
G
lol dutch, ever the fundamentalist
Dutch Fool said:
Let's not. Let's make our own drums!
i mean i almost always throw some effects on any drum sound i use to make it sound bigger or different.... sooo... anyway still workin on an up
my drum kit...like my personally made kit consists of
936-808s
534-claps
256-snares
750-kicks
and alot of Percs
idk how much size that is or how to even upload it
First of all, sample or use standard drum kits. Then, layer your kits to make good drums, then edit them with any filter/reverb/phaser/etc. to make them awesome! I recommend sampling, because that can easily sound great.

JSCBeats said:
JordanHunt said:
my drum kit...like my personally made kit consists of
936-808s
534-claps
256-snares
750-kicks
and alot of Percs
idk how much size that is or how to even upload it
Wow, pretty cool. I don't have that many drums. I'm still working on it though, plus I got some secret drum style, so I don't worry. Props to you sir!
Yeah thats what I do.
Dutch Fool said:
First of all, sample or use standard drum kits. Then, layer your kits to make good drums, then edit them with any filter/reverb/phaser/etc. to make them awesome! I recommend sampling, because that can easily sound great.
Does anyone have a Q-Tip style drum kit?
Or basically anything like the drums he uses..
:tash: anytime sir
Mymind said:
Holy shit dude, thank you! :D
how do you put the drum kits into logic? does anyone know?
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top