Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's been 8 months since this dropped, and a lot of music has come out then, but I find my self re-visiting this album for some reason.

I gave it a 4/5 on my first listen, but now I'mma toss it a 3.5/5. The production is cool and mellow, but the album is too depressing for me. Don't rly understand why he didn't keep the Kanye West version of "Wylin' Cause I'm Young" or why he didn't release another single. However, Cee-Lo and Mary J. killed the choruses, and Chip's verse on "In The End" is just stupid. Still gotta say his first was better, but still two dope albums. Wanna see what the third is going to be like.

Has your opinion changed on the album at all?

·
Banned
1,043 Posts
I think this was a really good album, it grew on me more since it first came out. I like the first one more but this was still a somewhat overlooked album of last year

·
Banned
37,508 Posts
I feel like if at first i just wanted another MOTM1 but when u give it more spins the album grows on you

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I love Kid CuDi this album is a 4/5 for me because the songs I like, I really like, but I can't listen to it all the way through without skipping tracks

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
although i think MOTM1 is a classic songs like Mojo, Ghost, Dont play this song, and the End are some of Cudi's best

as a cohesive album 3.75/5 just doesnt have to the appeal to everyone like MOTM 1 but still great

1 - 20 of 106 Posts