Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
13,641 Posts
Steamboat said:
i disagree with that review only as much as i disagree with the reviews that gave it a perfect score
You are hilarious tbh.I'm starting to notice your comments..

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
"I can't believe I just signed up to comment on your preposterous, contrarian review, but then, it's also rare I'm personally irritated by a review, as is the instance here. I mean, I can start by pointing out that your baseless, paragraph-long, half-assed review isn't really a review to begin with: it's a capsule-sized attempt to rustle feathers about an album that has been the talk of the musical community for weeks, most of that talk obviously and unanimously positive. So, what you've done is taken critical consensus and spit out a completely misinformed bit of 'whack' reverse-criticism that laughably opposes said consensus to take the attention off of this compelling, ambitious, introspective work of pop art music, and onto your inability to construct a decent, truly thought-provoking, and worthy retort. Did you actually listen to the album, or review the reviews?

Seeing as how The Guardian already has a review posted on Metacritic, here’s hoping this one doesn’t get the time of day on that, or any other aggregator site."
DAT SOPHISTICATED ETHER

1 - 15 of 15 Posts