Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the only people that really look at the showcase on this site is us.
i'm just starting to realize its the sad truth, we're a group of talented artists that just circulate around complements on each other.
and there's a shit ton of talent here. a shit ton.
and i donno about the rest of you guys, but i feel like we should all band together and figure out some formula to promote the shit out of us. like i'm talking beyond this site. i mean i know each of us got our own little connections here and there, or our own little gigs. but i'm talking going viral.
we freaking deserve it.

thoughts?  :iunno:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jesse said:
btw i love your tape bruh....
thanks man, appreciate it
Adam_Corwin said:
A KanyeToThe.Com showcase youtube account? Facebook page?
yeah something like that, at least for starters. we could just put all of our music on it.
lol what if we made a massive bandcamp too

·
Premium Member
10,077 Posts
B-ri said:
the facebook page idea could really help..everybody could promote the shit out of that.
Yeah, this would definitely work. If there was 10 of us posting shit on there. All invited all of our friends to it. Shit would be popping.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright sweet. so we should get a list of people who would potentially want to be a part of this

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Damn. This is more relevant than ever rn.

I made a thread  a couple weeks ago about my graphic design project and none of the fuck faces on this website even cared to leave a single comment.

And don't get started with the bullshit, like your content is trash, keep that shit to your self.

KTT has gone to shit and not even the talented people here, care about that shit.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Bane. said:
Damn. This is more relevant than ever rn.

I made a thread  a couple weeks ago about my graphic design project and none of the fuck faces on this website even cared to leave a single comment.

And don't get started with the bullshit, like your content is trash, keep that shit to your self.

KTT has gone to shit and not even the talented people here, care about that shit.
This shit is waaaaay worse now than it was 8 years ago lmao. I've met some really cool creatives on here in the past, but it all dates back 4+ years ago. This section is a wasteland now.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
changeJusticedeath said:
This shit is waaaaay worse now than it was 8 years ago lmao. I've met some really cool creatives on here in the past, but it all dates back 4+ years ago. This section is a wasteland now.
Honestly, KTT in general been on a decline for the last 3-4 years now.

Anyway concerning this topic, the idea is great on paper, we got a lot of talent here (musicians, photographers, producers, graphic designers etc...) a platform where we can all collaborate/share our work would benefit all of us.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts