Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys are on kanyes side for calling out pitchfork and rolling stones for what? This man loves saying they don't want blacks to succeed they don't care about us blacks yadda yadda. Kanye. You want black people to buy tidal to listen to your album. You make expensive ass bs clothes average (black) people will not buy. You married a white woman. You released expensive ass shoes no average (black) person will buy. Shut the fuck up man

·
Registered
13,963 Posts
Ty OP

Selfish brats like ye only want to whine about race when it hurts his pockets or his stupid "ideas"

If he got that white acceptance that he clearly wants so badly from those fashion people he wouldnt be saying this

·
Banned
11,569 Posts
He's projecting his disappointment with himself probably. He probably wishes he has done more for the black community and voicing it

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Strokeboy Q said:
I agree fam, the people are gonna call you delusional and a fake fan but it's alright
sad to see you're right

tha_chronic said:
Begs for money from the white establishment ie Zuckerberg, Page and looks up to men like Jobs, Disney ..

MAD CONTRADICTIONS
right? He should really take a look on the mirror. It was kinda funny at one point but now its just sad how he's trying so hard now

·
Registered
427 Posts
PearEater said:
Ty OP

Selfish brats like ye only want to whine about race when it hurts his pockets or his stupid "ideas"

If he got that white acceptance that he clearly wants so badly from those fashion people he wouldnt be saying this
Exactly, listen i love kanyes music but its very transparent that hes only saying this because the album didnt recieved the reviews he wanted, he might be right about somethings but he didnt said them for the right reason, hes basically acting like a kid because he didnt get what he wanted. And i dont appreaciate the fact hes using some pretty important arguments for such a selfish reason.

·
Registered
13,963 Posts
Young Krugar said:
What does marrying a white woman have to do with anything?
your putting money into the white community in the long run.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts