Kanye to The banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Nxxkx. said:
do it yourself
Ok

Soon after Kiss Land, Abel released 2 songs for the "Hunger Games: Catching Fire OST", "Devil May Cry", and "Elastic Heart"  with Sia & Diplo.

In February, right around the time of his birthday he released a remix of the Beyoncé song "Drunk in Love"

Later in the same month he released a remix of the Ty Dolla $ign song "Or Nah"

In April the Pineabel teased the shit out of his fans promoting "The Fun Month Of April"

(After this period, extreme thirstiness came)

In the summer he released the tracks "Often", and "King Of The Fall" and also announcing his "King Of The Fall" Tour
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

In early fall, Abel released two remixes of the previously mentioned songs
"Often (feat. Rick Ross & Schoolboy Q)", and "King Of The Fall (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Belly)

TBC

·
Registered
795 Posts
B. said:
That's weird, pretty much everyone I knew in England at that time knew about him from at least mid-2011. Wasn't even like I was running around telling people, people already knew.
Huh....maybe my head was up my arse then. If I hadn't lived in Canada I don't think I would've ever listened to Abel

·
Premium Member
38,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
hasperahadastra said:
Every couple of months I come and read this, and it's always beautiful. :allears:
:salute:

this is the exact reason i created this timeline back in the day. it gives the day 1 fans a chance to reminisce on the good times and let the newer fans learn about what being an abel stan was like back in the days before mainstream success

·
Registered
57,887 Posts
good thread

·
Registered
36,416 Posts
"abel communicates to his fans with a letter explaining the meaning behind the rolling stone video. his thinking process and why he chose to sign with a label. promises he wont sell out, but some stans dont know what to think"
:hah:

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Did we ever get more info as to the following out with Doc/Illangelo during 2012-2013 ? I know Illangelo kinda commented on it in one interview but also said he couldn't really comment on it (potential NDA?).

161 - 177 of 177 Posts