1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YoungBen said:
Btw jadakiss said he got killer mixtape weezy on his album :work:
Coming this yr
i don't want a little sample. I need a whole mixtape. I wish he would just start getting angry like Ye and just make the best mixtape ever. He was so hungry back in the day

·
Banned
6,321 Posts
xoTheHost said:
i don't want a little sample. I need a whole mixtape. I wish he would just start getting angry like Ye and just make the best mixtape ever. He was so hungry back in the day
What's there to accomplish when you've accomplished everything. 
That's how he's thinking now i assume.

·
Registered
71,728 Posts
YoungBen said:
What's there to accomplish when you've accomplished everything. 
That's how he's thinking now i assume.
He's only doing shit now to keep the money coming. Only way to get old Wayne back is for him to retire, then try to come back and realize the game forgot about him. He'd have to strive to be relevant again

·
Banned
6,321 Posts
Glock Lesnar said:
He's only doing shit now to keep the money coming. Only way to get old Wayne back is for him to retire, then try to come back and realize the game forgot about him. He'd have to strive to be relevant again
I disagree. The only way for him to comeback is if he wants to retire with something special.

He needs to make an album that will be in his top 3 projects.

·
Registered
71,728 Posts
YoungBen said:
I disagree. The only way for him to comeback is if he wants to retire with something special.

He needs to make an album that will be in his top 3 projects.
I was talking about being at that level consistently, not just for his final project. But I agree he needs to go out with a bang

·
Banned
6,321 Posts
Glock Lesnar said:
I was talking about being at that level consistently, not just for his final project. But I agree he needs to go out with a bang
he can't recreate carter II.
Just like nas cant make another illmatic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts