Because I'm confused

Fahrenheit Lu - Gangster

Carerra Lu - Materialistic Lu

Regular Lu - Regular Lu

·
Registered
18,961 Posts
datkid1220 said:
Fahrenheit Lu isnt Gangsta Lu, hes Conceptual/Lyrical Lu.

Gangsta Lu is all those leaked old tracks that came out in '08-'09, though he did throw some Gangsta Lu on the mixtapes, like "Ooh"...

I would say:

F1/15 Series = Conceptual/Lyrical Lu
F&L = Conscious Lu
TC = Storytellin/Dark Lu
EOTS = Cocky/Lyrical Lu
JC = Wasalu/Political Lu
Yes

:banjo:

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
There's definitely an argument for Lupe on 1/15 being gangster.  The majority of the tracks on part 1 are all about him talking about violence and selling drugs.  Part 2 is like half and half.  That's why I thought ya'll were trippin when ya'll suggested giving out his mixtape at a rally that was supposed to be going down because he promotes a positive message. 

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Versa said:
There's definitely an argument for Lupe on 1/15 being gangster.  The majority of the tracks on part 1 are all about him talking about violence and selling drugs.  Part 2 is like half and half.  That's why I thought ya'll were trippin when ya'll suggested giving out his mixtape at a rally that was supposed to be going down because he promotes a positive message. 
but songs like gangsta up in here (no pun intended) truly are gangsta because if you listen to that era of songs, they are heavy on cursing, drug themes, and lupe even uses a partially different voice i think :dno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts