Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week's artist.

Hyphenate.

Hyphenate is an artist of his own. I really don't think I can describe him better than he can.

For example his brand new Club BANGER "Fresh" He allows us the pleasure of delving into his concept of a lyrical club banger.

In his own words:

“Fresh” is a lyrical club song that packs a bangin’ mainstream beat topped with some raw lyricism filled with bar after bar of multisyllable rhymes, metaphors, and similes. “Fresh” features the beautiful Anais Santillan and the awesome young dancers Sebastian and Christian Raygoza.

IN CASE ANY OF YOU HIP AND HAPPENIN LABELS THERE FEEL THE NEED TO SIGN THIS ARTIST QUICKLY. And believe me, you will indeed feel the need to,
Check out his cool raging fresh snappin poppin and lockin electronic press kit, shits the BOMB *Explosions*

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Enjoy!

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
I'm in shambles just reading this fucking copy he put out

Ugh this is gonna bum me out isn't it

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scrimmy said:
I'm in shambles just reading this fucking copy he put out

Ugh this is gonna bum me out isn't it
Just don't look at his life's story thing. It's sad because he's so passionate about something he has no talent in.

Dude seems like he's doing well able to make videos and has his own studio, but I know plenty of people who actually have flow and get charged out the ass to record and can barely get their shit out in months.

It's struggle times indeed for young artists.

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a crisis people, there is too much fire itt

·
Banned
2,645 Posts
nobody struggling more than joe budden, trust me on this one leo. he beat his pregnant gf up to the point the baby died. all because he cant afford child support. thats a real struggle

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Late Scott Stan said:
OP disrespectful for no reason right now
:cryhah:
:he: these ****** can't be rich and get away with this wack shit.

Dude literally called himself a philosopher and revolutionary, he needs a reality check tbh.

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vanguard said:
I didn't know we had recurring threads like this. I'm in though :oh:
I'm starting it now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts