Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoo thinking bout doing the lemon detox diet for 7 days to cleanse my body of all the toxins innit..

Anybody ever done one of these? Feel any better? Lose a bit of unwanted weight??

Or is there a better alternative.. fwm

·
Registered
20,179 Posts
"Jason Blatner, of the American Dietetic Association, says your body is capable of removing toxins without the help of detox diets. The lemon and olive oil cleanse is a simple cleanse you can do at home with common household ingredients. It’s designed to help your body get rid of the toxins and pollutants that accumulate in your liver."

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I wouldn't do it for a full 7. I'd do it for breakfast first thing and keep the rest of your meals as-is. Add tumeric, black pepper, maybe ginger and you'll be set.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
teenriot said:
I wouldn't do it for a full 7. I'd do it for breakfast first thing and keep the rest of your meals as-is. Add tumeric, black pepper, maybe ginger and you'll be set.
:khaled:

I see, I'll see how I go for one day lol

·
Registered
837 Posts
TracyDoubleD said:
"Jason Blatner, of the American Dietetic Association, says your body is capable of removing toxins without the help of detox diets. The lemon and olive oil cleanse is a simple cleanse you can do at home with common household ingredients. It’s designed to help your body get rid of the toxins and pollutants that accumulate in your liver."
so basically these diets are liver clensers? good to know

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Detox's aren't healthy from what I've read and understand.

Just clean up your diet and add the lemon into what you already have in your daily routine.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I drink a gallon of lemon water in the morning. Then a gallon of regular water after during training and I always feel lighter and more energized. I train fasted too. Always.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jonngrey said:
I drink a gallon of lemon water in the morning. Then a gallon of regular water after during training and I always feel lighter and more energized. I train fasted too. Always.
man I wish America would go metric.. Cbf converting what a gallon is into litres but a gallon seems like a lot shiiid..

And wait, you train fasted? As in you don't have anything to eat during the day before training? Wouldn't your energy levels be so low that your weak and not training at your maximum potential?

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Mood God said:
man I wish America would go metric.. Cbf converting what a gallon is into litres but a gallon seems like a lot shiiid..

And wait, you train fasted? As in you don't have anything to eat during the day before training? Wouldn't your energy levels be so low that your weak and not training at your maximum potential?

It is lol I'm known at work for taking a lot of bathroom breaks & yeah when you start it's tiring but for some reason I feel sharper and more alert training fasted. I do my personal bests training fasted,training with Food I feel like shit.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jonngrey said:
It is lol I'm known at work for taking a lot of bathroom breaks & yeah when you start it's tiring but for some reason I feel sharper and more alert training fasted. I do my personal bests training fasted,training with Food I feel like shit.
:dahell:

1 us liquid gallon =
3.785 litres

***** is that healthy how can you force all that down in the morning..
What's your height weight??

Yesterday I trained basketball without eating and I felt I got tired quickly but I felt more aggressive n shit because I was hungry so I felt I played better haha

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Mood God said:
:dahell:

1 us liquid gallon =
3.785 litres

***** is that healthy how can you force all that down in the morning..
What's your height weight??

Yesterday I trained basketball without eating and I felt I got tired quickly but I felt more aggressive n shit because I was hungry so I felt I played better haha
hahaha,Well I haven't had any problems with it so far,Been at it for about 2.5 years now,I started out with 1 for a day and gradually moved up &
I'm currently 5'8 and weigh 145lbs (I'm on a cut for a fight) my normal walking weight is about 150-160.

Yeah like during sparring sessions I feel more aggressive and alert lol. I feel you 100%.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts