Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want, no, I need everyone to realize TDE and every similar fuckboy are bringing absolutely nothing new to this genre. What's more detrimental? The people that think they are. On top of that, there's absolutely no prolific attribute to these "lyricists".

"I can hit your type without the hat, put that pussy on the map
I see qualities in a bad girl, I know that ass you got
Come with attitude and your swag, girl, you ain't wrong, girl
Just when that door knock lose your thong, girl
Cause you girl, cause you girl, girl, cause you girl, girl"

If Tity Boi said that, a string of pure hatred would be hurled at him and we'd never hear the end of it. Case in point? "She got a big booty so I call her Big Booty".

But back to my former point, the 90's are fucking over, 90's-esque beats in 2014 are fucking boring, and no one is checking for 90's-era artists right now so why the fuck are they put on this pedestal? I can't take it anymore, bruh. These dickhead fans damn near want to kill Thugger over his voice, but Kendrick gets a pass. "Danny Glover" melodically is more interesting than anything that little fuck has ever put out. I thrive on creativity, bruh. Maybe that's my "problem".

But my other problem is you fans don't get it. You attack artists from the Drill scene, but your prophet has a song with fucking Fredo. You are holding us back with your sincere ignorance. Your favorite backpackers love Migos, your favorite backpackers love Future so where's the disconnect? Fuck all of you. You ruin this genre. You fucking ruin it.

Mods, let this stay. This is not a bait thread. I want discussion and I want to stop the ignorance.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Keyz said:
in rap?
who ?
Kanye
Chief Keef
Migos (triplet flow trap for example because I guarantee you won't agree)
Sean Leon
Thugger (Disagree? Name another artist like him)
Drake

·
Registered
61,653 Posts
tde has some of the most progressive production in rap lmao

the beats on civilia/oxymoron are a1

what 90s beats are you talking about

·
Registered
18,225 Posts
NasIsTheGOAT said:
tde has some of the most progressive production in rap lmao