Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think they will retire his jersey when this is all said and done? I mean he did do big things for them and put them on the map.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
they should but its a toss up on whether or not they will soon. It would HAVE to happen eventually even if 'bron is 60.

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Tito. said:
Depends on how long he stays in the League. When it's all said and done, there's a high chance that LeBron would be more remembered as a Miami Heat than a [redacted].
Exactly, or another team after his contract w/ Miami is up :hah:

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nick said:
Exactly, or another team after his contract w/ Miami is up :hah:
he had a 6 year deal, he will probably be too old to not be remembered on the cavs or heat.

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
Tito. said:
Well at that point he'd just be remembered as a great player who isn't associated with any one team, like Terrell Owens or Randy Moss
Would depend on what he did for each team

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
LeBron didn't do much for the Cavs.

In the 90s they had a similar run where they got to the playoffs a bunch of years in a row.

LeBron got them to the finals, but since he left a few years later the impact is lessened

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
amen said:
he will be 30 by then, doubt he'll leave unless some REALLY crazy shit goes down
I wouldn't be surprised, he hasn't ruled out a return to Cleveland so I'm sure he'd listen to other teams

1 - 20 of 132 Posts