Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm trying to learn how to start cooking, because I'll eventually be moving out and I'm not about that fast-food-every-night life. I wanna be able to make dishes for myself, and not have to make PB&J (da GOAT) every time my mom decides not to cook. Where/how do I start?

·
Registered
34,155 Posts
^lol

My mom taught me how to cook common Puerto Rican meals, so I'll be good once I'm on my own.

Won't have to be buying instant stuff or Fast Food regurlarly.

Just ask your mom to teach you.

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Il Cinefilo said:
Eggs are really easy to make.  Start off with that.
^^ This. Coming from a Mexican family, I HAD to learn how to cook. I was in the kitchen making eggs by age 7 or so. Best way to start is making breakfast.

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
search 'how to make .....' videos on utube

watch the cooking channel... visit their site for recipes.... that's what i do lol

·
Registered
967 Posts
Even if you learn how to cook you're about to be eating sandwiches and ramen for a couple of months man.
College b? Nah scratch that. BALONEY sandwiches and ramen.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Honestly learn from your parents, look in cookbooks or watch the food network.  There will be something you'll find that you'll enjoy.  Then just follow the directions and make sure you've got everything you need.  It's really not as hard as people make it seem.  It's just time consuming and tough when you start.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts