Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tbh, im all for leaks as a listener simply bc w Ye or any other artist, I love new music.

conversely, I wish that these faggots that intentionally leak these unsanctioned records would die. they have no fuckin respect, its all about fuckin blog hits and not about the music. fuck phillycustoms aka youraudiofix and anyone else participating in the bullshit. we all love new music but not at the cost of the artist.

if you're a 'fan', stop fucking over an artist you enjoy

of course Kanye started the GOOD Fridays so that it would take attention away from the RecordforHype.zip and other leaks. It was his way of giving music so that his project wouldnt be compromised. He knew leaks were imminent. But its still fuckin retarded

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it happens to everyone but that doesnt make it less fucked up.

the internet has done some absolutely incredible things for the industry. but its also fucked it up beyond repair

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
halleJEWyah said:
I know it happens to everyone but that doesnt make it less fucked up.

the internet has done some absolutely incredible things for the industry. but its also fucked it up beyond repair
gotta take the good with the bad

what can u do kanye is going to sell regardless

the internet is the greatest thing ever created

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not about sales. at this point, kanye isnt making music for sales. its about art and leaks cheapen the art.

and its not even the leaks themselves, its the people that exploit the artists thru the leaks for their own benefit.

shit is fucked up

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
halleJEWyah said:
conversely, I wish that these faggots that intentionally leak these unsanctioned records would DIE!!!!  :button:  :button:  :button:
CHILL! CHILL! CHILL DAWG! CHILL!  CHILL! CHILL! CHILL! DAWG, CHILL! CHILL! SHIT BURNED UP ALREADY DAWG, DAT SHIT BURNED :datass:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
B-ri said:
CHILL! CHILL! CHILL DAWG! CHILL!  CHILL! CHILL! CHILL! DAWG, CHILL! CHILL! SHIT BURNED UP ALREADY DAWG, DAT SHIT BURNED
thats the only Swizz quote ill ever be ok with lol

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
halleJEWyah said:
its not about sales. at this point, kanye isnt making music for sales. its about art and leaks cheapen the art.

and its not even the leaks themselves, its the people that exploit the artists thru the leaks for their own benefit.

shit is fucked up
like i said what can u do

all u gotta do is do your job and support if u like it

u can't do nothing else it's a shady business

·
Registered
585 Posts
halleJEWyah said:
again, im not talking about sales
i get your point man...especially with kanye its not gonna hurt his sales.....i hate the fact that they exploit the fact that they have songs and they threaten to leak things or sell them for their own benefit that is wrong...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts