Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, this might be an obvious question... But why do we not post links for leaks here??? I mean everytime a new leak is out, everyone downloads it anyway, it's just more of a hassle that we have to go to google and track it down instead of someone just posting it on here when they find it... If people don't want to listen to leaks, then don't download them! But I don't get it when a forum that's about Kanye and his music that doesnt post his music! If were doing this because Kanye has fired up about the Robocop and All The Lights leaks then... Well Kanye fires up about A LOT of things... Why don't we just enjoy the music instead of trying to impress Kanye!!!

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Gaz1 said:
Right, this might be an obvious question... But why do we not post links for leaks here??? I mean everytime a new leak is out, everyone downloads it anyway, it's just more of a hassle that we have to go to google and track it down instead of someone just posting it on here when they find it... If people don't want to listen to leaks, then don't download them! But I don't get it when a forum that's about Kanye and his music that doesnt post his music! If were doing this because Kanye has fired up about the Robocop and All The Lights leaks then... Well Kanye fires up about A LOT of things... Why don't we just enjoy the music instead of trying to impress Kanye!!!
Because this is the number 1 fansite. /thread

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I understand this is 'Number 1 Fan Site' but I'm going to say bluntly and it may  hurt... Kanye doesn't give a shit... All I'm saying is post the links anyway cuz people are just going to google and find them anyway... Cut the rules, this ain't a social club, post the links so I dont have to waste my time googling them and waste the forums time posting crap like this...

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Gaz1 said:
Yes I understand this is 'Number 1 Fan Site' but I'm going to say bluntly and it may  hurt... Kanye doesn't give a shit... All I'm saying is post the links anyway cuz people are just going to google and find them anyway... Cut the rules, this ain't a social club, post the links so I dont have to waste my time googling them and waste the forums time posting crap like this...
kanye does care...its his record sales that are going to be hurt & you dont have a fucking brain cell in your head if you dont think he doesnt care. who the fuck are you...youve got 5 posts & tell us to change the rules? fuck off & pirate music like a selfish little bitch

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha who are you Don C? I was a member of Klive and now this dude, I don't need to write posts on a forum to make me a kanye fan! Any fan buys the music anyway, like you should... But it doesn't hurt to creep the music before it's out... Especially if their unfinished, it's helps everyone check the progression that he goes through when he makes the tracks!!!

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Well, no matter how much you dislike it, this site has their stance on leaks, and thats final, they're not going to change it.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
[kidcudi]Getting mine, baby. Gotta let these ****** know, yeah. Get it right, ay. You should go and get your own.[/kidcudi]

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
khalyebest said:
stop these threads please im dying trying not to listen
Hype is killin' you like me with "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood"

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Gaz1 said:
Stop being so damn lazy. Is it that fucking hard to open up a new tab? LMAO!

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Gaz1 said:
Find them on Google and stop complaining please.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Gaz1 said:
Honestly, the stupidity, ignorance, misunderstanding, and rudeness illustrated in this post alone is seriously unbelievable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts