Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well obviously theirs a lot of time till the release date and we all know this is going to leak eventually. But would you rather have this not leak be one of the first cd's not to leak and hopefully cudi make a lot of money and sell a lot of copies. Or have it leak before, therefore resulting in less copies most likely being sold?

I would rather have it not leak because that would be an amazing feat really and i want cudi to sell alot and get the regonition he deserves.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
colt4594 said:
Well obviously theirs a lot of time till the release date and we all know this is going to leak eventually. But would you rather have this not leak be one of the first cd's not to leak and hopefully cudi make a lot of money and sell a lot of copies. Or have it leak before, therefore resulting in less copies most likely being sold?

I would rather have it not leak because that would be an amazing feat really and i want cudi to sell alot and get the regonition he deserves.

Nah leak wont affect his sales tremendously.

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
I don't believe in that old myth that leaks hurt sales that much tbh and he aint going to get #1 anyway with TSwift going platinum in a week

·
Registered
50 Posts
the number of people who werent gonna buy the album and just download the leak wouldnt change. they would just download it after someone puts it up on november 9th. It wouldnt really affect sales at all.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
A leak will not affect the sales at all. If people want to download the album, they are going to do it, regardless if it leaks early or not.

·
Banned
464 Posts
If the album is good then the sales will be up, if the album is shitty the sales will be down. Marketing does lead a bigger role in sales, as so does a leak. Simple as that...

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
That_Josh said:
If the album is good then the sales will be up, if the album is shitty the sales will be down. Marketing does lead a bigger role in sales, as so does a leak. Simple as that...
Leak please?? lol

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
roninwood said:
remember when wolverine leaked like 2 months before it came out

mAN IT DID TERRIBLE
anyway wolverine it's a shit movie...
obv all expected that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts