Kanye to The banner
281 - 295 of 295 Posts

·
Banned
23,316 Posts
Mods you can merge this with the other thread whenever or something, just wanted to get this info out there, and since the other is locked I figured I'd do it here.
The FSMH with Kendrick is probably called "Liberated." Two things point to it. First is the file name of when you go to get it is "KanyeWestKendrickLiberated.mp3" which is a pretty big sign, but then an account on reddit popped up and made a post listing all the songs for sale on that site and listed it as Liberated (FSMH OG /Alt). Just something I noticed

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
garetare said:
Mods you can merge this with the other thread whenever or something, just wanted to get this info out there, and since the other is locked I figured I'd do it here.
The FSMH with Kendrick is probably called "Liberated." Two things point to it. First is the file name of when you go to get it is "KanyeWestKendrickLiberated.mp3" which is a pretty big sign, but then an account on reddit popped up and made a post listing all the songs for sale on that site and listed it as Liberated (FSMH OG /Alt). Just something I noticed
has anyone pulled the trigger and purchased it?

281 - 295 of 295 Posts