Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone show me what makes Lauryn Hill a legend? No disrespect meant, I've just never really listened to any of her music. I looked her up on Wikipedia, and it said that she's still working on her second album. If she only has one album, how is she such a big influence in music today? Am I missing something :notsureif: .

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
G-Fizzle said:
Can someone show me what makes Lauryn Hill a legend? No disrespect meant, I've just never really listened to any of her music. I looked her up on Wikipedia, and it said that she's still working on her second album. If she only has one album, how is she such a big influence in music today? Am I missing something :notsureif: .
Listen to the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, The Score by the Fugees and her unplugged album. She was an amazing R&B singer and very good rapper. She was great at blending the two genres, and she spit the truth. I love Miseducation, it has great themes and very enjoyable songs.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jj. said:
Dropped a classic.

Pink Friday: Romans Reloaded>>>>>>> Illmatic
[gif]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wqwKr7HIBoQ/TUKzAm1qZyI/AAAAAAAAHnk/C5EajKhnF3o/s1600/IS+IT+REAL+LIFE+OR+IS+IT+FANTASY+WORD+PICS+GIF+FANTASY+FRIDAY.gif[/gif]

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.