Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man let me get straight to the point i used to get rejected by every bitch and everyone in my city who knew me laughed when i said im producing, but 9 months later when im doing very good, getting played on the radio, my debut ep number 65 on audiomacks top popular albums, jahlil beats hitting me up and a bunch of other shit, people are now coming to me giving me props and telling me i should hang out with them more, telling me to share the money i get from selling beats, and bitches are texting me playing my ep, WRITING MY NAME on their fucking head, i swear its all on my IG, im just wondering, why?? why do people fuck with me now? im the same person as before man. just with a bit different status.. i never hate on anybody and i always respect everyone, but this shit is kind of confusing.. and back then a girl i knew and we had this thing going on she ditched me for this other guy, now she is blowing my phone up. why is this happening what so different? im not famous and im not rich im still living home living the same life as 9 months ago, i would understand if i was rich or famous but im not so im not bragging by any means, i dont know how to explain this.

if you have negative comments and not the answer please dont waste anyones time and just ignore the thread

G

·
you want me to believe youre a hiphop fan and have no idea about what's happening to you?

when what you're describing if the subject matter for a shit ton of rap songs?

uh huh

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nivedthedude said:
why? is it not obvious?

highkey brag thread. outro
bro im not rich and im not famous i would understand if i was, but im still living home and i dont see any different shit

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CT said:
you want me to believe youre a hiphop fan and have no idea about what's happening to you?

when what you're describing if the subject matter for a shit ton of rap songs?

uh huh
what do you mean fam? i didn't understand

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SKY3D said:
OP letting the most minimum success of all time get to his head :hah:
Bro you misunderstood me, Im saying IM NOT HAVING THE BIG SUCCESS so why is this happening

·
Premium Member
47,368 Posts
OP, it's a part of the path you chose. Don't let it bother you too much, just stay away from the leeches. Continue to do you & what got you this point, the only thing you should worry about is how to progress & move further with what is working for you. fuck them muthafuckas.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SoundsofInsanity said:
everybody gotta start somewhere though, you gotta grind up. let him enjoy it :dno:
lol naw fam people here expect u to become instantly rich and famous, whats the point of that im not this guy so i cant do that fam

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SoundsofInsanity said:
OP, it's a part of the path you chose. Don't let it bother you too much, just stay away from the leeches. Continue to do you & what got you this point, the only thing you should worry about is how to progress & move further with what is working for you. fuck them muthafuckas.
thank you brother, real good answer, appreciate the help

·
Premium Member
47,368 Posts
aland said:
lol naw fam people here expect u to become instantly rich and famous, whats the point of that im not this guy so i cant do that fam
if you're worried bout other peoples expectations, it aint gonna work out in the end.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts