Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally starting to get into this album, not as much as everyone else seems to. I don't think it's the classic that everyone else thinks it is. I mean, the production is probably top 5 of any hip-hop album but it just doesn't really hit me. And Celebration is my least favorite Kanye song ever, it's so random. I think you put Late in place of Celebration, it would be a lot better. I know discussion of this album has been done before but I just wanna know everyone opinion on this and if i'm exaggerating people's opinion on the album.

·
Registered
12,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dark-Zero said:
I really enjoy this album but i love Dark Fantasy better
Yeah, maybe cause Dark Fantasy was really my first full exposure to Kanye that it's my favorite or that I just can relate to it on a lot more level than LR or TCD.

But seriously, why the fuck is Celebration on this album. It just makes me stop and literally go

·
Registered
29,357 Posts
shadynarkoticz said:
Yeah, maybe cause Dark Fantasy was really my first full exposure to Kanye that it's my favorite or that I just can relate to it on a lot more level than LR or TCD.

But seriously, why the fuck is Celebration on this album. It just makes me stop and literally go

I think its a really funny song,i enjoy it.I guess im in the minority

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.