Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally starting to get into this album, not as much as everyone else seems to. I don't think it's the classic that everyone else thinks it is. I mean, the production is probably top 5 of any hip-hop album but it just doesn't really hit me. And Celebration is my least favorite Kanye song ever, it's so random. I think you put Late in place of Celebration, it would be a lot better. I know discussion of this album has been done before but I just wanna know everyone opinion on this and if i'm exaggerating people's opinion on the album.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dark-Zero said:
I really enjoy this album but i love Dark Fantasy better
Yeah, maybe cause Dark Fantasy was really my first full exposure to Kanye that it's my favorite or that I just can relate to it on a lot more level than LR or TCD.

But seriously, why the fuck is Celebration on this album. It just makes me stop and literally go

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,071 Posts
shadynarkoticz said:
Yeah, maybe cause Dark Fantasy was really my first full exposure to Kanye that it's my favorite or that I just can relate to it on a lot more level than LR or TCD.

But seriously, why the fuck is Celebration on this album. It just makes me stop and literally go

I think its a really funny song,i enjoy it.I guess im in the minority
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7JaysAWeek said:
yea i feel you. at first i didnt find it that good but it grew on me. i still find CD and MBDTF better imo
Yeah, CD is pretty much perfect.

breathe in breathe out, the fuck was he thinking
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
36,826 Posts
Naw I wouldnt change a thing on it. Its pretty much perfect. I love Celebration

And it is a classic. Theres no reason to even touch the skip button.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Escobar said:
Top 5 best produced ever....and not a classic?



Gtfo :fly:
not a classic to me, i was about to say an album can't be a classic on it's production alone but 2001 popped up in my head.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Da RoYTeK said:
never heard it... just heard CD for the 1st time tonight....soo good

cant wait to here LR
lucky, I heard CD for the first time a couple of months ago, it's get so much play from me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,104 Posts
late registration is his best album, following CD would be no easy task and kanye with some sick orchestra-rap production just a sick feel to the album
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rg19 said:
LIsten to the production in Celebration and view it as a fun track. Its great
I view it as a fun track and i still can't get into it, and I say that being a huge fan of D&HG/Barry Bonds. It just doesn't fit in the album to me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
36,826 Posts
shadynarkoticz said:
I view it as a fun track and i still can't get into it, and I say that being a huge fan of D&HG/Barry Bonds. It just doesn't fit in the album to me.
:kanyeshrug: It is 10x better than D&HG and fits the album perfect imo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rg19 said:
:kanyeshrug: It is 10x better than D&HG and fits the album perfect imo
Not right after Hey Mama, it's just so odd to me. I thought it was because I don't like to the album with the skits, but it's not.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
36,826 Posts
shadynarkoticz said:
Not right after Hey Mama, it's just so odd to me. I thought it was because I don't like to the album with the skits, but it's not.
I have no problem with it. Or the skits tbh
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top