Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haunted Figure said:
if you need someone to talk to fam hit my PM's
thank you.  My ex made me better though I hate to admit it. I don't wanna admit she played a role and her role ended with me leaving

·
Registered
608 Posts
JXJ said:
thank you.  My ex made me better though I hate to admit it. I don't wanna admit she played a role and her role ended with me leaving
anytime bro. Damn that's sad af... that's normal though. it happens when you love someone and you get close like that. no need to put yourself down.

·
Banned
0 Posts
JXJ said:
damn explain brother.  :cryfam: thinking of my ex
It's nothing really. I'm just shy and really lonely. Talking to girls feel like such a huge obstacle for me and I rather not do it but I'm so angry being by myself that I have to try at least in some capacity. :feels: :jordancry:

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
YM Salute said:
summarizes me rn tbh :cry:
                                                                            :feels: the worst feeling

G

·
mmcg said:
sounds like you have not tried it. Nothing more fulfilling than a girl who wants u no matter the circumstance
:what: thats bullshit.

she wont want you no matter the circumstance. Only your mother is capable of unconditonal love

G

·
mmcg said:
ur right wrong choice of words on my part. A girl tht wants you whether she is in a relationship or not
Ok yea that's all fine and dandy but I'd rather bond emotionally. (This will never happen) Sex just doesn't do it for me.

I realize that this isnt Disney and soulmates dont exist so I just focus on my career and family

G

·
mmcg said:
ur acting like sex doesn't require a bond to be good. Trust me when I say a girl loves you if she cheats for you. It might not last, but in that moment you connect on a level deeper than even her man can with her. Less judging, less expecting , more honesty.

No expectations of others is the natural way to live imo
For me, there is no bond lol. I didnt care about any girl that I've I've had sex with. Its superficial. Thats the problem lol. I would like to find someone that I would give a fuck about whether they lived or died

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Kai said:
                                                                            :feels: the worst feeling
I just chilled with her today for the first time in like half a year

1 - 20 of 23 Posts