Registered
58,825 Posts
IDoubleJI said:
***** stfu buhhhhhh
Woah chill his post count is much higher now, gotta respect it

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
My Last.FM isn't scrobbling anymore since last sunday I think? It's bothering me a lot. Tried to re-install and even that didn't work.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Dutch Fool said:
My Last.FM isn't scrobbling anymore since last sunday I think? It's bothering me a lot. Tried to re-install and even that didn't work.
happens a lot to me. just gotta be patience. last.fm scrobbler isn't perfect so ye.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Dutch Fool said:
Really? So after a while it just starts scrobbling again?
ya its weird. once, i listened to about 50 songs and when i plugged my ipod in.. it didnt scrobble whatsoever. and the next day, i didnt even listen to a single day and the mofo scrobbled shitload of songs that i had previously listened to. fuckin weird.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
pt said:
ya its weird. once, i listened to about 50 songs and when i plugged my ipod in.. it didnt scrobble whatsoever. and the next day, i didnt even listen to a single day and the mofo scrobbled shitload of songs that i had previously listened to. fuckin weird.
Huh. It didn't scrobble for like four days though, but I guess I'll re-install and give it some more time.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Dutch Fool said:
Huh. It didn't scrobble for like four days though, but I guess I'll re-install and give it some more time.
did u change ur pw?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
pt said:
did u change ur pw?
No, I did nothing basically. It just stopped scrobbling, just like that. It's not scrobbling now either. I've been told to make a new account, but I thought it would kind of defeat the purpose of building up a library if you're just gonna throw it away.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Dutch Fool said:
No, I did nothing basically. It just stopped scrobbling, just like that. It's not scrobbling now either. I've been told to make a new account, but I thought it would kind of defeat the purpose of building up a library if you're just gonna throw it away.
exactly. dont make a  new account. i guess, reinstall it then have patience. close the scrobbler for a few days and try it again. should solve the problem. sometimes, it's their server.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts