Kanye to The banner

Last meal and song before you die

1765 Views 106 Replies 81 Participants Last post by  a7s34qG9neQYH9
I'd go with lobsters and steak and a roy rogers and I'd listen to See Me Now... And die at the end of the song and I'll be happy

I asked my little brothers and my youngest said like I want mommy to make me something :cryfam:
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Some fucking italian beef from Portillos and fries, and Life in Technicolor by Coldplay.
G
McDonalds big mac and Boyfriend by Justin Bieber.
G
But really doe. My mom's Enchiladas and rice and beans. And Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
Meal-General Tsos Chicken With White Rice!
Song-Soulja Boy "Booty Meat"
all you can eat buffet
:epic:
Hmmm.. really kinda a weird thing to think about. But probably Adam's song by Blink 182 or Homecoming by Ye. My meal would have to be turkey from my mom. But she will probably be dead by than too. lol.
G
Im lost in the woooorrrrldd
****** In Paris
Fish Filet
:he:
Ghost!

& cinnamon rolls, coke, and gummi bears.

:cryfam: wat
Not Pepsi? :he:
Pepsi said:
Ghost!

& cinnamon rolls, coke, and gummi bears.

:cryfam: wat
Coke >>>>>

:sarc2:
MikeDeanOnTheWeeds said:
Not Pepsi? :he:
Gourmet New York Strip, Gourmet mac and cheese, with some Maryland Crab Cake and a molten chocolate cake

Song...The Party and the After Party.  I'd just have to hear it one more time :cryfam:
Steak & Lobster and I'd pick the longest song I could find like Act 1. Gotta relish the moment mah mean?
Best chicken of all time and strawberry swing - frank ocean
Chinese food.
& The Light by Common.

:sadblu:
coldplay :h5:  what about 42?
Donnie the Catcher said:
Some fucking italian beef from Portillos and fries, and Life in Technicolor by Coldplay.
Probably a large cheese pie with a vanilla coke.

And Can I Live by J Cole :cryfam:
a nice steak i guess.
suicidal thoughts by biggie
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.