Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they have these a lot on /mu/, so i'm wondering how well it'd work here...

edit: this thread is supposed to be something like this: link

1. make a last.fm account (if you don't have one already)
2. scrobble all your play-counts from itunes or whatever
3. go to tapmusic and download your last 7 day OR 3 month 3x3 pic
4. upload it to imgur or whatever site of your choosing (this is important. your image will change over time if you dont)

--what to post--

1. quote whichever post(s) you'd like to rate, and directly beneath leave a rating in X/Y format
2. X=number of albums you liked out of... Y=number of albums you've listened to
3. and say which ones you liked/disliked
4. then post your 3x3
tip: when quoting posts, remove the image/text from the post so things aren't a massive clusterfuck.

example:

2/6 + album, album, - album, album, album, album
0/0 hipster victory

[your 3x3]:

·
Registered
63,266 Posts

im just assuming this shows what albums i've listened to the most since these aren't the artists i've listened to the most...

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

so how many of you guys actually read the OP? and make sure you upload your shit to imgur, or else your image will change as time progresses...

0/0

1/1 mbdtf

7/7 dark side of the moon, revolver, xxx, donuts, smiley smile, mpp, person pitch

3/4 + teen dream, actor, loveless, - is this it.

last 3 months:

·
Premium Member
110,681 Posts
chris w. said:

so how many of you guys actually read the OP? and make sure you upload your shit to imgur, or else your image will change as time progresses...
lol

That shit's too complicated.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
chris w. said:
you're supposed to rate people's shit guys....

hahaha...

Fudge said:
last 3 months
7/8

+ local natives gorilla manor, arctic monkeys humbug, animal collective merriweather post pavilion, ASAP rocky liveloveasap, wu lyf go tell fire to the mountain, wild beasts two dancers, toro y moi causers of this
- B.I.G. KRIT 4evaNaDay :kanyeshrug:

mine:

did i do it right?

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fudge said:
i must be stupid but i dont understand the rating system
it's albums liked out of albums you've heard. for example zjp has heard gorilla manor, humbug, mpp, liveloveasap, wu lyf, two dancers, causers of this, and 4evanaday; but he didnt like the big krit tape, hence the 7/8.

Based.God said:
also a /mu/tant op
nice. I need to check out that ricardo villalobos mix one of these days, heard he's an incredible dj.

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
chris w. said:
it's albums liked out of albums you've heard. for example zjp has heard gorilla manor, humbug, mpp, liveloveasap, wu lyf, two dancers, causers of this, and 4evanaday; but he didnt like the big krit tape, hence the 7/8.

nice. I need to check out that ricardo villalobos mix one of these days, heard he's an incredible dj.
ah ok i get it now. i was wondering what it was out of since there are 9 albums not 8 or 4. i just assumed everyone has heard everything in here i guess haha.

·
Banned
21,020 Posts
chris w. said:
Yeah it's very good, minimal. Yeah he is an amazing dj I saw him in 2010 his music puts out great vibes

1 - 20 of 62 Posts