Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been along time since Kanye produced by himself.
Do you think he still got it?
Will the Nas album be good?
What was the last Kanye production/beat?

I think we will get allot of sample beats, because Kanye can't play an instrument.
I really love Kanye's productions, but it's been a long time since he did solo productions and I am am amped to hear if he still got it

Registered
If it鈥檚 anything like otis I鈥檓 all here for it.
Teyana cyhi pusha all said it was dope.
And I do remember hearing that Kanye plays the piano
Mike dean probably gonna throw some synths in their too

Registered
he can definitely play piano and do basslines on the keyboard. I see all these albums being mostly Ye and Mike Dean production across the board.

Registered
Nas album will be Nas's greatest commercial hit so far (except maybe Illmatic we'll see)

Idk if y'all saw this article about how meaningful a Kanye-produced album typically is for an artist's career, but Kanye-produced projects usually end up being the commercial peak for any artist. When an artist has an album produced by yeezy, on average they sell 22% more copies and chart 7 positions higher than other projects by the same artist (top 2 average position in general for kanye-produced albums).

this is going to be nas's commercial coming out party.

Read Only
Si-$ said:
Nas album will be Nas's greatest commercial hit so far (except maybe Illmatic we'll see)

Idk if y'all saw this article about how meaningful a Kanye-produced album typically is for an artist's career, but Kanye-produced projects usually end up being the commercial peak for any artist. When an artist has an album produced by yeezy, on average they sell 22% more copies and chart 7 positions higher than other projects by the same artist (top 2 average position in general for kanye-produced albums).

this is going to be nas's commercial coming out party.
Illmatic isn't nas' biggest commercial hit anyway

1 - 20 of 21 Posts