Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for Lupe to be on tonight's G.O.O.D Friday track again. a fresh track. CRS last week was great but unfortunately 2 years old. if Kanye drops a track with Lu on it tonight then this will HANDS DOWN be the BEST month for lupe fans of all time. of ALL TIME  :robo: :robo: :robo:

we on :smug:

·
Registered
97 Posts
JCM99 said:
for Lupe to be on tonight's G.O.O.D Friday track again. a fresh track. CRS last week was great but unfortunately 2 years old. if Kanye drops a track with Lu on it tonight then this will HANDS DOWN be the BEST month for lupe fans of all time. of ALL TIME  :robo: :robo: :robo:

I miss Gemini...    :'(

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
JCM99 said:

who cares about if being "fresh". No one heard it. It didnt take away value. If they drop another 2 year old track like that Ill be fine.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's true Rich, my bad. but even if he isn't featured tonight then this month was just amazing

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah looks like he hasn't said a word. guess ill end up downloading in the morning...but imma be up for a while

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nah i meant "dates" as in one for the album and one for the single. my bad for the confusion :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts