Kanye to The banner

Lasers release day party!

3K views 128 replies 33 participants last post by  wD6Tc54F33bu3T 
#1 ·
Ok I know it's extremely early- but I've got alot of requests for one- so it is happening.

The party will be huge- we are planning on having a projection screen for anyone who cannot attend can write comments and the screen will post them.

Also the plan is to all go to one cd store to pick up lasers. And maybe try and get the cd store and Lupe to agree to do a cd signing. Then we'll head over to the party

this is going to be big I promise. I know it's early but I'm so excited lol I had to make a thread

and ktt and KLIVE-R.I.P Were such a huge part of fiasco Friday and look what we did with 2 and a half weeks- now imagine 5 months

o and there will be food lol

#4 ·
comedyjunkie06 said:
Ok I know it's extremely early- but I've got alot of requests for one- so it is happening.

I thought up the idea to getthe permit- for another protest on the same day just in case atlantic decideds to change their mind.
Come on man! NO! lol. 

Other than that, a get together sounds cool though.

#5 ·
comedyjunkie06 said:

I thought up the idea to getthe permit- for another protest on the same day just in case atlantic decideds to change their mind.

The party will be huge- we are planning on having a projection screen for anyone who cannot attend can write comments and the screen will post them.

Also the plan is to all go to one cd store to pick up lasers. And maybe try and get the cd store and Lupe to agree to do a cd signing. Then we'll head over to the party

this is going to be big I promise. I know it's early but I'm so excited lol I had to make a thread

and ktt was a huge part of fiasco Friday and look what we did with 2 and a half weeks- now imagine 5 months

o and there will be food lol
KLive's legacy?

#15 ·
atlantic should be planning this not fans

#17 ·
SeanTheRobot said:
The thing is...most fans won't get access to an official release party...
True, but we should at least try to get them to support it by providing a venue and some funding. We cant let them off easy just because they are releasing the album.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.