Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE L.A.S.E.R.S. MANIFESTO

To Every Man, Woman & Child...

1. We Want An End To The Glamorization Of Negativity In The Media.

2. We Want An End To Status Symbols Dictating Our Worth As Individuals.

3. We Want A Meaningful And Universal Education System.

4. We Want Substance In The Place Of Popularity.

5. We Will Not Compromise Who We Are To Be Accepted By The Crowd.

6. We Want The Invisible Walls That Separate By Wealth, Race & Class To Be Torn Down.

7. We Want To Think Our Own Thoughts.

8. We Will Be Responsible For Our Environment.

9. We Want Clarity & Truth From Our Elected Officials Or They Should Move Aside.

10. We Want Love Not Lies.

11. We Want An End To All Wars. Foreign & Domestic (Violence).

12. We Want An End To The Processed Culture Of Exploitation, Over-Consumption & Waste.

13. We Want Knowledge, Understanding & Peace.

14. WE WILL NOT LOSE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOSERS, WE ARE LASERS!!!

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And what? I just thought I'd but up some positivity for the people who hadn't read it yet, tis all :work:

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Lasers are the opposite of losers. Lasers are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. Lasers shed light on injustice and inequality. Losers stand by and let things happen. Lasers act and shape their own destinies. Lasers find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. Lasers stand for love and compassion. Lasers stand for peace. Lasers stand for progression. Lasers are revolutionary.

Lasers Are The Future.

<3

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Hachi said:
Lasers are the opposite of losers. Lasers are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. Lasers shed light on injustice and inequality. Losers stand by and let things happen. Lasers act and shape their own destinies. Lasers find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. Lasers stand for love and compassion. Lasers stand for peace. Lasers stand for progression. Lasers are revolutionary.

Lasers Are The Future.

<3

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Real hip-hop will never make a comeback from where it is currently if people always equate "radio friendly" with Bad. As much as people have to realize that a lot of what is played on the radio is not true hip hop, fans of that true hip hop ALSO cannot just be happy staying underground.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kale07 said:
Whats wrong with it being radio friendly if the message is the same and it has good content?
JCM99 said:
Whats wrong with it being radio friendly if the message is the same and it has good content?
isn;'t there somethin about great minds and thinkin alike or somethin or other...

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
holy shit...i didn't even notice your post Kale. thats weird...

:problem?:
yeah i copy/pasted...my quote button doesn't work :dno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts