Its a new slang, it has no definition.

Ex: yo man thats kadah
Holy shiy theres some kadah people in this club
Bitches going kadah after cumming
My ears went kadah after listening to lasers

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Ironic since OP is the very definition of kadah.

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Black Smith said:
Ironic since OP is the very definition of kadah.
Whats this ... Coldplay Expert going kadah right now just like he did on his recent verse.

my friend, kadah has no definition which is what makes it kadah. One cannot be taught what it means, however one can be guided in the right direction to discover the meaning of this mysterious word. Thats where i come in:
Close your eyes, baptise your mind and let your brain take a bath. Afterwards, picture the letters K-A-D-A-H in blackness of your mind.

There you go my friend, i cannot teach you any more. Stay strong as its a tough journey to the other side.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Constantine said:
Whats this ... Coldplay Expert going kadah right now just like he did on his recent verse.

my friend, kadah has no definition which is what makes it kadah. One cannot be taught what it means, however one can be guided in the right direction to discover the meaning of this mysterious word. Thats where i come in:
Close your eyes, baptise your mind and let your brain take a bath. Afterwards, picture the letters K-A-D-A-H in blackness of your mind.

There you go my friend, i cannot teach you any more. Stay strong as its a tough journey to the other side.
But the question is, since kadah has no "established" definition, were you taking my calling you "kadah" in a positive or negative fashion? :banjo:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts