Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The women's collection consists of 30 pieces and 15 accessories and men's has 25 pieces and 10 accessories.The collection designed by Lanvin's artistic director Alber Elbaz and menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver is slated to go on sale in the US and Canada on November 20 and the rest of the world on November 23 in around 200 H&M stores worldwide."

Just got back from the LA Preview... And I am in love! At first, I was very disappointed about the collaboration because Lanvin is known as a very exclusive In-House but now, I'm really excited. I must say that the quality is actually nice and it has the unfinished construction like the real Lanvin clothing. I really loved everything about this collaboration including the garment bags and boxes! I don't think the men's clothing is for all, especially boys with wide shoulders or short legs because the clothing is very long but fitted. And for those who love Pharrell and Kanye's Lanvin Wayfarers they will retail at $20 and they are OK in person...

I got prices for a few items..

Men's Oxfords - $80
Sweatpants (very similar to Dries) - $60
Bowties (AMAZING!) - $30
Navy Blazer - $150
Coat - $200-250
Shirts - $80
Sunglasses - $20

** in the gift bag, this cute lookbook was included

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I was wondering about the quality. I will be at H&M on the 20th

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Great looking pieces, but bad news is most H&ms do not receive shipments of these special collaborations....it can be a bit misleading...not to mention to get it you will undoubtably have to line up over night....thats how it has been for past collaborations in this nature.  Hopefully they will expand the production of it this time...but im not holding my breath to be honest.

·
Registered
73 Posts
rocingforwest said:
Great looking pieces, but bad news is most H&ms do not receive shipments of these special collaborations....it can be a bit misleading...not to mention to get it you will undoubtably have to line up over night....thats how it has been for past collaborations in this nature.  Hopefully they will expand the production of it this time...but im not holding my breath to be honest.
agreed.

i'm digging the oxfords, scarf, maybe the cap. the sweatpants and trench would have to be tried on. very nice pieces, doubt i'll be seeing them at a brick&mortar near me.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rocingforwest said:
It's going to be the same locations that have received Jimmy Choo, CDG and Roberto Cavalli in the past.. Major cities only.

Alexis said:
can we buy online? i saw some dresses that i liked
Nope.

AND they are giving wristbands to the first 25-50 people first in line so you don't have to stay there overnight.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
love.denise said:
It's going to be the same locations that have received Jimmy Choo, CDG and Roberto Cavalli in the past.. Major cities only.
Nope.

AND they are giving wristbands to the first 25-50 people first in line so you don't have to stay there overnight.
exactly lol if you aint in la ny you should just say damn guess ill be missin that shit....this though is exactly why other cities never get fashion love...its a vicious cycle

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ForTheNguyen said:
Do you think Atlanta would receive this line?
Maybe, if the store location is big and carries every season collection. I do know that two LA locations will only be receiving the collection and two locations in NYC.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
if seattle were to get it (which i almost guarantee they wont) i would get a blazer and the sunglasses, maybe a button up just out of curiosity

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got some news!

H&M will be opening all of its U.S. stores(that will carry the collection) @ 8AM rather than 10AM to accommodate expected mass crowds.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm sure other locations will be receiving the collection but at this moment, I don't know which stores/cities. Might be able to find out later on this week.

1 - 20 of 399 Posts