Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Along with the entire good music album. Lets just get ready to accept this from the get go that way we won't be disappointed like we were with WTT. Face it, collab albums are usually ass and yeezus won't be able to save this impending abomination of an album. Since dropping MBDTF kanye's beats and verses have been subpar at best, let's just quit the stanning for a minute and accept this. If this album was coming out and it was 2005/2006 it would've undoubtedly been a classic. But because of the current state of Kanye and his roster we're gonna get an album barely better than we are young money.

I mean just take a look at the facts if you don't want to believe me...

Big sean- sucks (lets quit the bullshit big sean is a simple ass rapper and isn't even good at that)
Kid cudi- sucks (wtf can he do? sing? hah. rap? good one. plus he thinks he's a rock star now so we'll see how that goes)
John legend is good but he won't be able to save an entire album
Common- soft as fuck
Cyhi Da Prynce- lolololol I'm not even gonna start
Pusha T- No neptunes beats and no malice = shitty pusha
D'banj- who?
The rest including mos def are irrelevant as of 2012. 


and last but not least

Kanye- OK the niggas been running around in sundresses, women's sweaters, designing heels, he looks fatter than ever with his big ass titties, and the way he talks lately he's starting to sound like a closet homosexual (nothing wrong with that). ALSO you idiots are forgetting that he was on the WTT tour for so long then started doing this fashion shit in europe right away. You really fucking think he had that much time and energy to put his entire heart and soul into this shit like he did with MBDTF or all his other 4 albums? FUCK NO.


sorry 

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,157 Posts
inb4shitstorm. :popcorn:

SUB-PAR BEATS?

WE GONNA ACT LIKE ILLEST MOTHERFUCKER ALIVE WASN'T DOPE? PRIMETIME WASN'T DOPE? NIGGAS IN PARIS THE BANGER OF 2011 WASN'T DOPE? DRUMS ON THAT'S MY BITCH? PRODUCTION ON LIFT OFF? NO CHURCH IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WILD DIDN'T HAPPEN?

HIS PRODUCTION GAME HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON POINT DON'T EVER DOUBT THE KW PRODUCTION UNIT. THEY DELIVER.


You think Kanye's gonna allow MEDIOCRE verses? HE WILL TELL YOUR ASS TO REWRITE IT. He got Pusha to rewrite he verses on Runaway. You do realize after all the amount of time taken on this album it's gonna live up to it's hype right? THIS ISN'T YOUR AVERAGE shitty record.. with tracks just thrown it out. They've been meeting up for EVERY SINGLE SESSION.

I really hope the SINGLE & the album is shit dropping so it can shut you up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
i saw the lead in to this on the main page, saw lamborghini murci is gonna...

I was like man I hope this kid says suck.  You did.  I don't know why people bother posting this kind of thing when they know there's gonna be 8 ppl who agree and 500 who just hate on what you said.  Keep that opinion to yourself its generally irrelevant. 

Your posting on a forum with fans of all of those artists, its just setting yourself up and borderline trolling, cool man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64,745 Posts
1st page status.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
52,578 Posts
Yeeezy said:
Big sean- sucks (lets quit the bullshit big sean is a simple ass rapper and isn't even good at that)
Kid cudi- sucks (wtf can he do? sing? hah. rap? good one. plus he thinks he's a rock star now so we'll see how that goes)
John legend is good but he won't be able to save an entire album
Cyhi Da Prynce- lolololol I'm not even gonna start
D'banj- who?
this was all true tbh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
Yeeezy said:
Along with the entire good music album. Lets just get ready to accept this from the get go that way we won't be disappointed like we were with WTT. Face it, collab albums are usually ass and yeezus won't be able to save this impending abomination of an album. Since dropping MBDTF kanye's beats and verses have been subpar at best, let's just quit the stanning for a minute and accept this. If this album was coming out and it was 2005/2006 it would've undoubtedly been a classic. But because of the current state of Kanye and his roster we're gonna get an album barely better than we are young money. 


sorry 
yo just a question how did you feel about the good fridays?  kanye barely had any time for those and they were all pretty dope IMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,895 Posts
MBDTF and G.O.O.D. Fridays don't ring a bell?

Kanye did have the control over WTT like he does with his own projects.

His solo albums and G.O.O.D. Fridays are all amazing. The GOOD Album is his project, he will also make it dope.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64,745 Posts
:work:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64,745 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,232 Posts
RealRager said:
inb4shitstorm. :popcorn:

SUB-PAR BEATS?

WE GONNA ACT LIKE ILLEST MOTHERFUCKER ALIVE WASN'T DOPE? PRIMETIME WASN'T DOPE? NIGGAS IN PARIS THE BANGER OF 2011 WASN'T DOPE? DRUMS ON THAT'S MY BITCH? PRODUCTION ON LIFT OFF? NO CHURCH IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WILD DIDN'T HAPPEN?

HIS PRODUCTION GAME HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON POINT DON'T EVER DOUBT THE KW PRODUCTION UNIT. THEY DELIVER.


You think Kanye's gonna allow MEDIOCRE verses? HE WILL TELL YOUR ASS TO REWRITE IT. He got Pusha to rewrite he verses on Runaway. You do realize after all the amount of time taken on this album it's gonna live up to it's hype right? THIS ISN'T YOUR AVERAGE shitty record.. with tracks just thrown it out. They've been meeting up for EVERY SINGLE SESSION.

I really hope the SINGLE & the album is shit dropping so it can shut you up.
Yo you nigga man!! Took the words right out of my mouth.
 
1 - 20 of 155 Posts
Top