Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 1909 Posts

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
Wasn't an avid basketball watcher until 07-08, friend was a bigtime Laker fan.  Watched games with him.  Loved the team.  Didn't watch a lot (busy with school, gf, etc) until 2010 Playoffs, but anytime I'd watch a game I'd always enjoyed it.  2010 Offseason, got into basketball in a huge way.  Now I'm watching every Lakers game this season.

You can call me a bandwagoner, but I don't plan on leaving the team if they go 10-72 (used to losing with the Raiders) so whatevs.  :work:

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
8th Wonder said:
Tito tryna pick fights :facepalm:
Naw, Nick tryna pick fights.

I've been in the F/D section lately and I'm tired of this Anti-Heat bullshit. Seriously. Every damn day it's the same shit. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. This is dumb, man.

This is innocent? This is just a random "oh I wanna hear people's stories" and you're gonna call out Miami Heat fans? ARE YOU SERIOUS? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Tito. said:

I've been in the F/D section lately and I'm tired of this Anti-Heat bullshit. Seriously. Every damn day it's the same shit. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. This is dumb, man.

This is innocent? This is just a random "oh I wanna hear people's stories" and you're gonna call out Miami Heat fans? ARE YOU SERIOUS? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.
Your not a Heat fan though, so whats the big deal?

·
Banned
5,426 Posts
Tito. said:

u mad.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
8th Wonder said:
Your just a D. Wade fan in my book
How many times have I said I am a players' fan in the NBA? At least one thousand times.

I don't ride or die for the NBA, PERIOD, but if anybody asks me, my #1 team is the Heat. Yes, even if Dwyane Wade leaves.

Get back on the subject.

·
Premium Member
45,219 Posts
i became a die hard lakeres fan the year that kobe averaged 35 points a game and went like 35-47 or sommit lol :dno: but things have gotten much better siince :D

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Tito. said:
How many times have I said I am a players' fan in the NBA? At least one thousand times.

I don't ride or die for the NBA, PERIOD, but if anybody asks me, my #1 team is the Heat. Yes, even if Dwyane Wade leaves.

Get back on the subject.
this. It's good to see fans that are REAL fans

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
When I first started watching basketball I liked the Lakers,and was a fan of the Hornets which was my state team when they were in Charlotte Kobe played for them,he moved to Lakers so became more of a fan of them.

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
born and raised in long beach, 15-20 minutes from staples center, grew up watching lakers and became a huge fan when i went to a laker vs sonics game in 2005

1 - 20 of 1909 Posts