Kanye to The banner

Lady Gaga isn't that good.

1948 Views 86 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  mellowfellow
I'm sorry, I can respect Gaga and her music, but I'm really getting tired of all this shit with people treating her like she's the next greatest thing. Quite honestly, the way I see it, she's just some chick who sings pop music and tries to look different. Honestly, if someone like Brittney Spears sang her music, it wouldn't be "groundbreaking" it'd be a new Spear's album, but since Gaga has over the top videos and over the top outfits, she's the greatest thing. Again, I don't mean to knock Gaga's music or lifestyle (infact, she has a great voice) but I don't think it should be blown out of of proportion like it has. She's just, not that good. :stronger:
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
G
Co-sign but this thread is going to get lock for stupid reasons.....
Yeezydude's radar just went off.

He's about to kill your ass in broken english.
G
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT
It's not her fault that she isn't as good as people say she is. Kinda like LeBron........we should just let them do them without comparing them to anyone or saying they're the greatest.
How is Lebron  being a back to back MVP anything like Lady Gaga lol
King Domo said:
It's not her fault that she isn't as good as people say she is. Kinda like LeBron........we should just let them do them without comparing them to anyone or saying they're the greatest.
im not a fan, but she sure knows how to get herself out there and make "popular" music
People say he's better than he is, even though he is great without anyone having to say anything. And they give him (and her) standards that are near impossible to achieve.
▲FlyMx said:
How is Lebron  being a back to back MVP anything like Lady Gaga lol
Her next album going to be crazy and groundbreaking.
I doubt it
TheLostBoy said:
Her next album going to be crazy and groundbreaking.
We just have to wait and see tbh
ecabney said:
I doubt it
when I said Robyn was better than Gaga, my thread got locked soooooooo #TEAMROBYN
I'm glad this place isn't repetitive.
fucking ridiculous
fucking ridiculous said:
*Lady HAHA.
If I can be serious for a moment, in terms of arguments against HAHA, this is by far one of the weakest ones I've seen on here so far, at least ecabney brought something to the table, unlike this thread.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.