Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry, I can respect Gaga and her music, but I'm really getting tired of all this shit with people treating her like she's the next greatest thing. Quite honestly, the way I see it, she's just some chick who sings pop music and tries to look different. Honestly, if someone like Brittney Spears sang her music, it wouldn't be "groundbreaking" it'd be a new Spear's album, but since Gaga has over the top videos and over the top outfits, she's the greatest thing. Again, I don't mean to knock Gaga's music or lifestyle (infact, she has a great voice) but I don't think it should be blown out of of proportion like it has. She's just, not that good. :stronger:

·
0 Posts
Co-sign but this thread is going to get lock for stupid reasons.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
It's not her fault that she isn't as good as people say she is. Kinda like LeBron........we should just let them do them without comparing them to anyone or saying they're the greatest.

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
King Domo said:
It's not her fault that she isn't as good as people say she is. Kinda like LeBron........we should just let them do them without comparing them to anyone or saying they're the greatest.
How is Lebron  being a back to back MVP anything like Lady Gaga lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
How is Lebron  being a back to back MVP anything like Lady Gaga lol
People say he's better than he is, even though he is great without anyone having to say anything. And they give him (and her) standards that are near impossible to achieve.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
If I can be serious for a moment, in terms of arguments against HAHA, this is by far one of the weakest ones I've seen on here so far, at least ecabney brought something to the table, unlike this thread.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts