Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
a discussion that could have been placed in the appropriate thread instead of another "ALL CAPS TITLED THREAD"

stop it, I've already had complaints about you more than once

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mulisha44 said:
pretty much and this thread coming from a bandwagon fan you a jets fan now right???
I don't see a problem with that.. Do you ?

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
★iGotToShine said:
:facepalm:

*waits for thread to be merged/deleted*
You HONESTLY do not have anything better to do? You can PM me you know.. This thread is not for this type of comment.

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
Gus said:
I don't see a problem with that.. Do you ?
disliking a team because one person.. yes i do i love LT but doesnt mean i need to be a jets fan. im a chargers  fan through the thick and thin

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mulisha44 said:
disliking a team because one person.. yes i do i love LT but doesnt mean i need to be a jets fan. im a chargers  fan through the thick and thin
Cool man. Thats good to hear you are that in love with the team. No sarcasm. Lol.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
hey gus, bro, I dont like you. And that usually starts becoming a problem. Now.if yoyr bitchmade ass wants.to.cry about your gay ass bandwagon thread being deleted then you can GTFO cus.no one here will ever take you seriously.again. You will quickly become like CAV and eventually never post again

So please

stfu

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AkA said:
hey gus, bro, I dont like you. And that usually starts becoming a problem. Now.if yoyr bitchmade ass wants.to.cry about your gay ass bandwagon thread being deleted then you can GTFO cus.no one here will ever take you seriously.again. You will quickly become like CAV and eventually never post again

So please

stfu
You sound angry or uneducated "bro" ..  :dno:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts