Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a link to the LA Times article Kanye is talking about in his tweets? Haven't read it yet and I'm trying to figure out why he's so mad haha

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Probably because he does come off condescending when he says things like:

"this latest “Runaway” screening also functioned as a forum for the hip-hop superstar’s grandiose sense of self "

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just read it, doesn't seem that bad although there are some shots taken even if they are slight.
It's whatever though I like a Kanye rant no matter what the topic is

·
Registered
325 Posts
Kanye is feeling himself a little too much right now... I guess everyone talking about him and his album is getting to his head... Why be mad at somebody not liking your work? I don't get it..

·
Registered
740 Posts
Infamous703 said:
Kanye is feeling himself a little too much right now... I guess everyone talking about him and his album is getting to his head... Why be mad at somebody not liking your work? I don't get it..
kinda sorta

·
Registered
914 Posts
To be honest, i'm really disappointed with Kanye at this one... whatever happened to working on being the nice guy?
It's so stupid when you say that because of a simple mistake of forgetting the album title [which i have fumbled at times], the L.A. times loses credibility? YO SHUT THE FUCK!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Whatever happen to his Rosewood aesthetic? Isn't he supposed to be a gentleman about things? Imagine the things he'd be able to do with this art if he just didn't act like everyone needs to worship the ground he walks on...

·
Registered
325 Posts
dopeoranges said:
To be honest, i'm really disappointed with Kanye at this one... whatever happened to working on being the nice guy?
It's so stupid when you say that because of a simple mistake of forgetting the album title [which i have fumbled at times], the L.A. times loses credibility? YO SHUT THE FUCK!
Completely agree... These recent interviews and his comments during the the "Runaway" screenings have made him come off as real narcissistic...

·
Registered
914 Posts
hmm strange, i don't see it...

regardless. at times i can't help to agree with a lot of the bullshit Kanye gets

1 - 20 of 49 Posts