Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
56,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thread for all the unemployed members to vent about the hassles of applying for jobs, waiting for call backs and share recent job interview stories.

I had a job interview with a mental hospital about a month ago for a food service position. The process is moving slow as hell. Lying ass told me on the day i interviewed that they would make their decision by the weekend...

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
RVD said:
I had a job interview with a mental hospital about a month ago for a food service position. The process is moving slow as hell. Lying ass told me on the day i interviewed that they would make their decision by the weekend...
That wasn't a job interview...

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
RVD said:
Just a thread for all the unemployed members to vent about the hassles of applying for jobs, waiting for call backs and share recent job interview stories.

theyre about cook your ass

·
Premium Member
81,191 Posts
but yea, i just got fired for no reason at all, like i was working as a barkeeper in a club and they just fired like 7 ppl including me (i guess it was cause we had no contracts and if we stayed longer they had to make them so they just fire us and emplay other ppl). shit is fucked up, cause now i gotta go find another thing in the middle of summer.....

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
RVD said:

I just got a job at AE thanks to KTT. I made a thread asking what i should wear to the interview and got some awesome responses. Before that i hadn't had a job since 08'...and that was an internship.

PROTIP: when or if you have an interview at American Eagle, DONT wear anything too business like...you can wear flip flops and shorts, as long as you look season appropriate. (some people in told me to wear a suit lol, and my manager said she wouldn't have hired me if I did.)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts