Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
49,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Respect the opinions of others. If you'd like to inquire as to why somebody has placed an rapper/hip-hop artist in their top 10, do so intelligently. Also, feel free to include a list of non-rappers.

1. Lupe Fiasco
2. Black Thought
3. André 3000
4. Eminem
5. Jay-Z
6. Common
7. Big Boi
8. Mos Def
9. Nas
10. Kanye West (his technical ability is beginning to shine)

Post!

:datass:

·
Registered
16,117 Posts
Stormo. said:
Are two long ass mixtapes, multiple leaked tracks/singles, and numerous features not enough material for you to consider them to be solidified? I don't doubt my boy Jermaine.
:sarc2:
Are you kidding.....you have him on your list before BIG and Tupac and many others...and YES that is not enough..

·
Registered
42,621 Posts
Stormo. said:
Are two long ass mixtapes, multiple leaked tracks/singles, and numerous features not enough material for you to consider them to be a potential top 10? I don't doubt my boy Jermaine.
:sarc2:
If we are going to put a rapper who hasn't debuted yet on a top 10 of all time list it should be Jay Electronica.

·
Registered
28,077 Posts
Originally had 10, but there were so many that I couldn't leave out, so here's my "Top 25" currently:

Andre 3000
Big Boi
Big L
Black Thought
Blu
Common
eLZhi
Eminem
Ghostface Killah
GURU
GZA
Jay-Z
Lupe Fiasco
Masta Ace
MF DOOM
Mos Def
NaS
Notorious B.I.G.
Pharoahe Monch
Q-Tip
Raekwon
Rakim
Slick Rick
Talib Kweli
Tupac Shakur

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
1. Nas
2. Em
3. Andre
4. Hov
5. Mos
6. Guru
7. Pac
8. Talib
9. Big L
10. Blu...............dont hate. 6 years from now...below the heavens will be in the same sentence as illmatic and reasonable doubt.... quote me :problem?:

honorable mention - kanye, big, common, elzhi, method man, black thought, doom

edit: would have put black thought in there but... blu needs that love

·
Banned
278,342 Posts
six3one said:
1. Nas
2. Em
3. Andre
4. Hov
5. Mos
6. Guru
7. Pac
8. Talib
9. Big L
10. Blu...............dont hate. 6 years from now...below the heavens will be in the same sentence as illmatic and reasonable doubt.... quote me :problem?:

honorable mention - kanye, big, common, elzhi, method man, black thought, doom

edit: would have put black thought in there but... blu needs that love
this is a respectable list

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.