Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,466 Posts
Yahoo have the most filthy users ever, they're constantly miserable, bitter fuckers.

They hate everything in the world.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kimotrip said:
Yahoo have the most filthy users ever, they're constantly miserable, bitter fuckers.

They hate everything in the world.
Real talk man. I think I'm about to burst a fucking blood vessel.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Why do you care so much about some random retards? seriously no need to get the goons involved for this petty shit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep. Showing videos off the side of buildings is absolutely terrible media. What kind of idiot would have thought of that?? :')

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fiskko said:
Why do you care so much about some random retards? seriously no need to get the goons involved for this petty shit.
Because they're straight up wrong :')

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
+Megamorter said:
you read Yahoo reviews?
Nope, I just scout around and read all sorts of reviews. I don't follow Yahoo. I only signed up just now so I could set these fools straight lol.

·
Premium Member
43,866 Posts
smellis said:
Nope, I just scout around and read all sorts of reviews. I don't follow Yahoo. I only signed up just now so I could set these fools straight lol.
because Kanye is such a big artist, most reviews will be biased towards or against him. there's only a couple honest reviews out there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
saadkid08 said:
Attempting to find sense in yahoo comments is like trying to find a brand new tv in the dump. It doesn't exist.
Me and my friend found a working 360 in a car park. Is that an exception? :s

1 - 20 of 25 Posts