Kanye to The banner

173801 - 173820 of 173837 Posts

·
Registered
38,552 Posts
omowhiite said:
needs some bass and a slight switch up/break. as well as a crash or cymbal maybe indicating the next verse or hook. i recognize that kingsway sample! i might sample your ending for some r&b that was nice
thanks bruh. im rlly new so idk really how to use bass outside of 808s kinda lol. is there a good fl plugin preset i could use?

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
T.V.U. said:
Sup. Any one here rap? If so I have a question. How do you think up a flow or melody? Just ride off the beat or play the key of the song and try to do something there?
smoke some weed let shit come to you.. and go from there. what i also do is take a  flow or line from a popular rapper i like...  remix it and use that as a starting point or continuation if i have a writers block on a verse..

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
SlurRty said:
smoke some weed let shit come to you.. and go from there. what i also do is take a  flow or line from a popular rapper i like...  remix it and use that as a starting point or continuation if i have a writers block on a verse..
thanks for the tips, will definitely do

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
T.V.U. said:
Sup. Any one here rap? If so I have a question. How do you think up a flow or melody? Just ride off the beat or play the key of the song and try to do something there?
I listen to the people talking around me, their cadence their sayings, their catchphrases

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
MadDivine said:
Tell me whats good about this beat and what can be better please (besides it needing to be mixed), maybe some vocals?  It's kinda of a House track.

https://soundcloud.com/r-velasquez2%2Fsunset-dance
by itself this isn't good.. but this could be used to score something.. like a tv show movie.. etc.. certain scenes.. keep working.. hope it helps..

173801 - 173820 of 173837 Posts